Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 couples in fruits basket - Minitokyo

couples in fruits basket

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

YAAAYYYY! no transforming!

Quote by Silver-StringActually, it's kind of confirmed that Tooru x Yuki will not end up together!
In manga no. 20, Yuki states that he could never be in "that" sort of relationship with Tohru because he needs a "give and take" relationship and one with Tooru would only "give" on her behalf.
Yuki ends up with Machi, a girl from the student council.

NOOOO! :( ive only watched the anime, havent yet read the manga but blahh! nooo i so badly wanted yuki and tohru to be together! at least from the series they look the best
lmfao oh well

my vote still goes to yukixtooru
i like kyo and all but yuki is better :P x_x

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Rin and Hatsuharu of course because they suffered so much. It was so sad when Rin ignored him for a long time. I also like Machi and Yuki because they're kind of like an innocent couple, really happy to see them confess soon enough.

Oooo i had this conversation a few days ago weird.......anyways i have to say KyoxTohru because kyo was always the one left out poor kyo. I also like HatorixMayuko they just beling together in my opinion and ShigurexMayuko I also like this pairing not as much as Hatori and Mayuko :P

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

i'm am definetly with tohru and yuki ^___^ they are made for each other, i dunno why. but they are so cute together ! XD lol although kyo also likes her....BUTHE HAS KAGURA AND HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO LOVE HER BACK ^.^

But my acual cutest couple is Hiro and Kisa ^_____^ cuuuuuuuuute! *hearts in eyes*

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... i like... haru x rin... shigure x akito... kisa x hiro... machi x yuki... i kinda like ayame x hatori =p... or tohru's teacher x hatori ^^ awww so many ^^ haha!
m.i.a. ^^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.