Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The things your friends do that annoy you - Minitokyo

The things your friends do that annoy you

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Well, just as it says, what are the things that your friends do which annoy you? Or better, what are the things your friends do to you, and not for that annoy you? It annoys me when they keep teasing me about guys I don't even give a damn about. It also annoys me when the whole class keeps running these 3-year-old jokes. Darn. Can't they think of new ones?! o_0

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

my friends pokes me... but other than that...it takes alot to annoy me.

Stavers

Stavers

The Gentle Giant

When they try to do impressions of u but they turn out bad XD

Signature

my friends are like pranksters , and alwais trick me into doing stuff, like they tricked me into askin this chick out that didnt even like me , poor poor me

I get annoy with my friends when they cheat on the exam and they ask me about the answer and also when they get and hice my things without my permission.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wow okay....this is a big pet peeve of mine. you knowe when people crack their knuckles?....and i mean with the hugs disgusting sound and all? yeah well my best friend likes to crack her knuckles (she does it right in my ear sometimes even though she knows i hate it).....ewwwwww speaking of which i know this guy who can crack his nose (or whatever) we were eating lunch when my afro buddy (he has an afro, a really big one) told him to do the nose thing....so he did it and it made such a loud sound too (ugh, nasty stuff there)! his nose was all red afterwards and i lost my appetite

breathe

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

my friend acts exactly like me she does almost everything that i do she likes almost every guy i do and she takes my sayings and it really gets on my nerves

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

when they tell my secret even though they promise they won't.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

I hate it when people repeat themselves. I've got ears you know. And I hate it when someone uses the same joke many times. Especially if it wasn't that funny to begin with.

super mutant ninja otaku

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I really annoys me when people are late. If you say you are going to be somewhere, then be there. Don't call me and say you're running a little a late after you are already supposed to be there. I have other things to do. If you can't be there on time then tell me before I've already gotten there and am sitting with nothing to do for the next 30 minutes or an hour.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

pervertfox

pervertfox

bot KILLER!! -->ragnarok<--

this thread is interesting.. hehe..
the things i dont like is when my friends incooperation to the professor to pinpoint me like and
to ruin my day for the fun of it...
they should die!! for it.... ill get my revence on those people someday... it would cost them!!!
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. *choke* *choke* hahahaha...

Signature

MY SUBMISSIONS:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134417/ - makin more! bout a naruto pic made in MSPAINT duh!!! -_-
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/153325/ - GOTEN WALLIE by me of course!! not MSpaint anymore.. it wont be a burden to look.. and comment on a little! ^_^ thanks

IM A MOD AT:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/make-a-friend/

IM A MEMBER OF:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/photobucket-users/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/Filipino-Community/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/theunderappreciated/

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

When they act like 6 grader kids... Theres only 1 or 2 friends that act like this anyway. Lucky me! ^_^'
Possessive people annoy me too...

lol xD I hate it when my friends act like little kids >< and than looking at me and asking why i am not doing the same.
I also hate people who are easy jealous. I know some of them and they really anoy me. Also, I have a friend who was very nice to me in the beginning but I dont know why or when something happened, but he started to act very anoyyed and very mad at all times. It really anoys me ><

Signature Image

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

My one friend always pokes me, hmmm they brag majorly, and one is always a really 'goodie' to the teacher, not that i'm one of those kids that always go aganst the rules and stuff, i get all my homework done and stuff, i just don't be all goddie goodie to the teacher, i'm polite though. And they're always competeing with me, grades, material objects (like who got what, who has the most) and it really annoyes me, and one is a major attention seeker, they all are but one is over loaded with it, not that i hate them..i just find them utterly annoying...
please don't take as if i where mean. i am not, just they annoye me so much -___-'''''

zenriek

Azure Swirl

I hate it when my friends take my things without asking me, and then don't give it back. I hate it when people (friend or not) repeat themselves a thousand times before I can answer...
And I really hate it when my group of friends split up, hate each other, and I'm stuck in the middle of it because I like them all.

I hate my friend's prejudice about anime, which I obviously watch. How can he say it's bad, when he hasn't even seen any!?

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i hate it when my friends start treating me like a little brother, being overprotective... it's not all that bad but there are times when i wanna fight my own battles..

Quote by wolfsfreak09my friend acts exactly like me she does almost everything that i do she likes almost every guy i do and she takes my sayings and it really gets on my nerves

......o ok

I hate when when he talk about how many cash he do in one day... I just can't take it...

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm..when I have a group project and my friend wants to be in my group. I know that I shouldn't let my friend be in the group or else I can't get anything done. We joke around so much, I don't think we could get much done. -_-;;

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

when my friend try to cheer you up by saying things will be alright....
it's nice of them to cheer me up...but sometimes it's too hard to live.

also when they leave you out of things.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

when my classmates and some friends tease me that i like a guy when i actually dont and when my classmates call me picky when im actually not! their the ones who are like that exept for somr of my few friends

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uhmm..when they question a lot about my being a rocker with regards to my looks...my style...my way of wearing black clothes all the time......

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.