Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever been to Japan? - Minitokyo

Have you ever been to Japan?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I haven't been to Japan yet but I really want to visit there someday when I grow up!!
If you had been to Japan before, can you tell me what it looks like since I heard Japan is a beautiful place?? Thank you!!! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yea especially at night thats all I know but I wish I could be there this year since there was a Japanese exchange program this year for my school.... -_- T_T *Goes and cries*

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

*is currently in Japan*

I'm up north in Aomori where there's a lot of rural areas and coutnryside. It's beautiful. There's fields everywhere and it's really green and there's so many huge mountains.

They seem big on flowers because they're along the roads and people have really nice gardens in their yards. I'll see about putting pics up on here...

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i wannaaa goo sooo bad >.< i was hoping to go this summer but......im stuck here taking summer classes >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

well, i can tell u the japan airport is evil, cringes OX OX the mens bathroom their is evil!@!@! its a friggen hole in the ground---, other than that only been there for 4 hours, twice on a connection flight to hong kong-

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by alucard44well, i can tell u the japan airport is evil, cringes OX OX the mens bathroom their is evil!@!@! its a friggen hole in the ground---, other than that only been there for 4 hours, twice on a connection flight to hong kong-

Squatting sucks, but thinking about it, it's really sanitary, lol!

Instead of uploading pics, I'll just post links to my online albums. They're linked on my webpage anyways, so, what the hell.

Here's the 2005 Cherry Blossom Gestival (Hanami) in Hirosaki, this past April. Here

Cherry Picking that I did yesterday. Here.

And a sexy national Park in Towada. Here.

China was the closest I went so far and it was 4 years ago... one of my is going to study over there in nagoya. I will probably start to put some money aside to go say a little hello to her in december :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

I wish I could go, but it cost alot of money, and I don't have that.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

no ^_^' I wish I can go!!!! when I was flying to china and I saw that I was just flying above Japan I just wanted to up off the plane >_<

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

No, but I'm hoping to go sometime soon. I wanna go really badly, and live there =P, but I need learn more Japanese and earn more money O_o

i haven't either but i would really want to go

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

nope, havent been there either, but like most of u, i long to visit one day soon.

Signature

yup

been there

lots of smokers O_o

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Haven't been yet, but scheduled for a week in October

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

currently there myself i live on Okinawa. it is so very beautiful but very hot and humid.

i love it there and the people are so very nice and polite. you would like it there. no i take that back you would love it.

Signature

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i've stopped in japan when my flight was delayed on my way to the philippines. i stayed there for about 4 hours and it was kind of boring since i was 3 at the time but i was there...once upon a time and i really wanna visit it again!

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by KireiLeecurrently there myself i live on Okinawa. it is so very beautiful but very hot and humid.
i love it there and the people are so very nice and polite. you would like it there. no i take that back you would love it.

Things a little tense there now? O_o

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

5 years from now... I'll go to Japan to work!!! ^ ^ as a manga artist and game developer!!! :)

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

I plan on going there when I get my job. I want to travel all over the earth, so that is why I am learning different languages now. Spanish and English i am learning at school and at home, Italian, Japanese and some more....I will try to learn at least 20 different languages by the age of 25 ;).

Nope, but I would love to! Since Japan was the country that created anime, I really want to go there to see if you could buy any anime stuff you cant get over here ^^ But what sucks is that there money rate is higher..

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

oooohhh i wanna go so bad it's eating my insides everyday.....i reeeeeeaaaallllyy wanna go...
but i can't afford it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I went there last summer, and I stayed there for 5 days. Just Tokyo alone took me five days to explore, it was awesome, better than I had expected

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Quote by XenoSamuraiI wish I could go, but it cost alot of money, and I don't have that.

me too *sigh*

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

No...well not yet. I know I will sooner or later cause I live in hawii and you see a mix of asain culter her. My mom's best friend lives there and we might see her. =) My parents would send me there bymyself if I get good grades..which I think wont be hard.lol. [I cant wait.]

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.