Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you resentful? - Minitokyo

Are you resentful?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Well, i can say a yes. I kinda resentful when somebody has treated me bad or yell. I cant forgive him/her in the moment, i get so angry that i yell to anybody.

Also i wish i have never known her/him^^"
Or when no one accepts my opinions, i mad at them and feel a bitterness at them.

How about you?

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I get very upset when someone asks my advice then ignores it. If someone values me enought to ask me something, then they should realize that I wouldn't give them a causal answer. I like helping people. If you have a problem, then I'm serious about it. However, it contrast to you, even if I'm hurt by their response, I don't respond with anger. I try to remember that people are just people and they make mistakes.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I'm not a resentful person I don't think. But there will always be times when I am. Partically when some one has done something to me that I don't appreciate. I usually just get over it and not think about the situation. But in truth, resentment is no way to deal with a problem.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

I prefer not to be like this. That feeling is really bad, believe me. It's like an acid that hurts your heart a lot. T.T

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I think i am kind of resentful because when somebody makes me mad, i am very vicious!! And i could get very mean and loud!!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

the only pereson I resent is myself..but yes I'm resentful

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

I always strive to be happy and never be resentful, unforgiving, untrusting, angry or hateful. So far I've never seen a bad day in my entire life. I even feel great after having my wisdom teeth removed today!

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Yes,i can be resentful.I'm not a person that gets angry very easy at someone,but when i do it takes quite some time for me to forgive that person.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

No. Not at all. I leave that to other people. I don't forgive certain people completely though, but going over it again and again in my mind? No.

- This Free Life Crisis -

luckywhale

luckywhale

Yume no Tsubasa

.... MagicianFairy... sentate, y digame lo que te ha pasado. Tienes problemas con tus amigas? o con tus padres?? arf arf arff XP

No te preoccupes, pasara en unos dias.... Y despues te sentiras mejor. Si, si, puedes abrirte a los que pueden ayudarte en tu vida. No oculte tus problemas... ahahah ... lloro de risa...

No pasa nada.. resentful, resentful... knock him (or her?), kick him, hurt him... You'll feel bette, ahahah... No, no, sif you prefer, try to speak with.. and them you can kick. Practice martial arts, it's very good, and you'll forget him/her because he won't try to disturb you more... Well, generally, I don't use neither Aikido nor Karate to hurt people... Maybe you'll enjoy Taekwondo or Ju-Jitsu!

Adios... and go on asking us so funny questions.. I love it! arfarfarfarfarfffarf XD

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

I don't get angry so often, just when I try really hard to do something and it doesn't want to work ... when someone yells at me or something like that ... I'm sad then, don't want to speak and such stuff ...

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Things roll off me like water off of a duck's back. I couldn't hold a grudge if I tried... and I've tried :) ! In highschool when me and my friends would have scuffles, I was always the one who would apologize first, even if I got laughed at. I've said it before, a grudge is to heavy a thing for me to bear.....

inuspirit

inuspirit

inuyasha is so dam sexy

i get mad mad eassy like to all my friends know tyhat but they still love me.

gay people rock and if you'r gay im single so come on in i'll be waiting here for you.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I can get mad kinda easy but I also get over things very quick. I'm not the type who holds a grudge and I forgive easy. So I guess I'm not very resentful at all. ^.^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Quote by SweetGrlI think i am kind of resentful because when somebody makes me mad, i am very vicious!! And i could get very mean and loud!!! ^_^

hi 5 Sweet!!

Signature Image

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

I tend to bottle anything like that up rather than take it out on other people..

..thats where my xbox and skirmishing come into play =D

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by -Drake-I tend to bottle anything like that up rather than take it out on other people..

I'm like that too...like to bottle up..though i dun have xbox or does skirmishing -- what is this?-- but bottling up isn't good for me as i always will let go to my mother and sis...i dun know why...and i always regret it later...but i can't take it back..sigh

Signature Image

It takes some nasty shst to make me resent someone... I'm usually very easy going, and calm.
I just get pissed of at extreme cituationes, and thats not very often

it takes a small amount of ---- to resent someone in my case and if i resent someone, it'll last a very long time. sometimes u wont even know i even hate you. =) i'm nice to certain ppl. but let me be the judge of that

Only if I feel wronged. The resentfulness will not show up in my actions or words, and will be forgotten in a few days.

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

I dont tend to get angry alot i'd mostly just mutter to myself instead =o

Quote by AmaryLLisZai

Quote by -Drake-I tend to bottle anything like that up rather than take
it out on other people..

I'm like that too...like to bottle up..though i dun have xbox or does
skirmishing -- what is this?-- but bottling up isn't good for me as i
always will let go to my mother and sis...i dun know why...and i always
regret it later...but i can't take it back..sigh

Skirmishing is a form of wargames think paintball with realistic replicas its very tactical and great way of releaseing all stress, tention and all that bottled up aggression =]

Hmm i understand its very popular in japan....

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I don't think so. It takes something really, really, really BIG to make me resent and "hate" someone.
I can easily forgive and forget, though if the person did something really bad/mean, I will most likely not trust him/her again. If it was not big deal, everything is fine.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I try to not be. The only person I hurt being like that is myself...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I walk around angry all the time. I keep my feelings to myself.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.