Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who likes s-cry-ed!?!?!?! - Minitokyo

who likes s-cry-ed!?!?!?!

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hmm the show is alright but some of it doesn't make sense.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I just started to watch it. im on i think ep. 10 and so far i think its cool.

I really like S-cry-ed, although I've just been watching it on Adult Swim. I plan on adding the DVDs to my queue in Blockbuster after the current series I want to see. My favorite characters are Sherrice, who is one of the hottest anime girls IMO, and Kazuma for how he acts and how strong and passionate he is. I also like Ryuho's alter, but don't really like him much.

An Absolutely supurb series! <33

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I think S-cry-ed is good, but I wouldn't say that it's great. It's the type of anime that I would like to watch, but I wouldn't get angry if I missed an episode.

jrockerAyane

jrockerAyane

Happy! Smile! Hello!

At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but it's actually pretty good! Kazuma's so cool!!!

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

yea it kicks ass
i only think i missed a few of the very first eps but ill buy it when i got some money

Remember
Revolution

oh yes, i like scryed
it's a lot of fun even though i think they're all blockheads for the most part ^_^'
i really like what they've done with explaining how the world got to be the way it is
i've heard there's a manga for it but i've never read it

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I really like scryed. The character I really like in it is Scheris and Kanami. I really like the alter power. I like Ryuoh's power. I seen the wholething i found it intresting just wish they did not kill scheris that is all.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i like scryed. it's a pretty decent show. i'm sad that that Scheris died. she was my favorite characters. aw well, it's almost over though i wonder how it ends

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i liked the final forms well except for crougers his looked like a dude in metal tights or somthing

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

you should watch the rest, its good, but yeah i was dissapointed when she died :(

Signature Image

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

I love the anime, I give it a Solid 10. For all the action and the crazy things that happen.
I hate how Kimishima/Kunihiko dies though. That was sad. And the ending left me with questions. Did Kazuma and Ryuho die? It was so sudden I couldn't figure it out. @_@
But I still loved it. I loved the final forms of Kazuma and Ryuho's alters too. XD

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

I love Scryed, but I think the begining part of the series was more fun. I dunno, it started with more humor and action, then as it progressed focused more on agnst and suspense and violent action. Still a worthwhile series though.

Even if people can't agree that the series is a hit, you gotta give credit to the music and animation style, since its the same creator for Gundam Seed. The music and art kick ass pretty hard. I'm getting the DVDs.

Hey I like it too. I saw the whole series on Adult Swim. My fav. character is Kazuma because he was the one who defeated Mujo on the episode "Fist". His final form of his alter looks cool.

its totally diff from manga.. in the series, lots of people died like sherice and the art aso.. i prefer the series....

i really like the show so i buyed the dvd... i like kazuma, ryuhou and mimori... of course sherice too... ahaha its really funny how ryuhou reacted when she died...

straight cougar is pretty cool too! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I like scryed alot. It was cool with all the different alter power. Oruzuni or however u spell was crap. Nobody would want powers over watermelons.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I like it but i really can't get into it.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Well, i am watching it right now (over ep 8), but, i have read two or three volumes of the manga ^^U
I like it, and i am hoping that the final get me cry XDD
ANyway, interesnting and very funny sometimes, the storyline is interesnting (i want to know more!)

~ We can fly together ~

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

errrr u heard that scryed S.U.C.K.s so i dont watch it. I watch other things.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

hm. never seen or heard abt dis b4. might take a look afterwards

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.