Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sukumei: Offering a general Critiquing service - Minitokyo

Sukumei: Offering a general Critiquing service

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

I would like to run an art critiquing service for the members of minitokyo. It can only be something that you have created so it cannot be
-Scans
-Photos
-Plagerised arts

It can be:
-Your wallpaper
-Your Drawing
-Your Doujninshi
-Manga
-Story (maybes)
-Any of your friend's of the above with his/her permission

I want to create this because of lack of critics in Minitokyo. Peopel just download the wallie and just because it looks good but sometimes never really reply or give advice on the finer points. I know I am not very experienced but I have encountered a wide personal philosophy of art. I can see if the colour mixes with the subject and whatever. Please do not be put of by my comments. I will be friendly to everyone. I don't believe im saying this (jks) but its free of charge :P. I can also on older works and even ones that are in minitokyo so just point me to the right direction and ill be happy to serve you.

My opinion will be individual but I can lure other people into giving their unconcious opinions in special cases.

To contact me, just leave a message in this forum, pm me or put something on my guestbook. My email and msn is: vinhnguyen92@gmail.com
My yahoo is errr light_darkness_unity (tho I hardly ever use it).

PS: thank you and I will try to do it as fast as possible. I can access Minitokyo at school and remember this! I have to pay for my internet money!
PSS: can i do this service MT staff? :sweat:

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Oh.. i see...
Lets just start with one of mine....
What do you think of this?
I need Knowledge! by asinine

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

sukumei

sukumei

thank you please keep them coming

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol, you sure can do this service, sukumei!
The initiative you're taking is really great- this would be awesome for the Sandbox posters and galleries :D
*hands over cookies* ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

rika23

rika23

?-?????

how about this.. well, i dont submit it yet..just need your opinion
here

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! i'm next..! thanks in advance..!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/54117/comments-please?page=2

Signature Image

Erm... I hope to get your opinion on one of my work.. cause, i felt something is not quite right with it, but just couldn't figure it out.. well.. and thanks in advance!.. :D

Do you handle your blades with care? by xiaodick

Wow, you have a lot of courage to start this service. People are going to bombard you with messages/requests to evaluate their work. I'll be one of them :D

New Beginning - EternaLumination

Signature Image

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

Are you still running this service, if you are would you mind commenting on this...

The gap on the left is intentional, I plan to add one more character when i find a decent quality image of her.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3539/scg2xv5.jpg

Thank you for your time..

sukumei

sukumei

btw im still running the service

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

It would be a great honour to have your opinion on my exhaustive work ^_^' :D

Butterfly Fairy- 2nd Designation by kokuyu

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.