Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your End of the World - Minitokyo

Your End of the World

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If you could end the world, how wo you do it? Or how do you see the Earth's demise? Whichever way you like it.

I'd personally take joy in setting it ablaze then set off a series of nuclear explosions... along with everyone in it... including me. That's gratitude for ya...

So how about you? How'd you like your Armageddon... with fireworks or in a watery grave? You decide.

If you take this one seriously, consult a doctor.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i want aliens to kill with lasers coz i wanna know how it feels to burn high-tech style..haha

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

The world will be slowly destroyed by our own hands.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

When everything you cherish disappears. When everything that is anything cease to exists.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Somewhere, in the back of your mind, you KNOW we're going to blow ourselves up.
Come on now.

If not, then we'll just have to be bumped off orbit (hahaha) and fly into the sun, lol.

It doesn't have to be as flashy as a big explosion. I would be content with the planet slowly fading out of view until it was completely gone, sort of like turning off a TV.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

The world will be down when I'll become a Soviet People Generalissmus and rebuild CCCP =). Then just w8 and buy ticket to next galactic *^^*

Well, to fed my supressed thirst for blood...
Something psychotic and sadistic!!!
---
Forsake the light and ravage the world with shadows!
Pillage the sanity and souls from life!!
Toy with lives and drive their minds and hearts bleeding with berserk!!!

Berserked with despair! Despair of crumbled dreams and hopes!
Berserked with the deprived joy of the best of senses!

No sight! - unable to see one another for comfort...
No hearing! - unable to hear one another for comfort...
No touch! - unable to feel wherever you wander...
Only to scream! - no one to hear you but yourself...

Only to breathe the worst of life! Only to taste the worst of life!
The foulness of Hell: your neverending torturement; forever cursed with it, just as your existence!!!

To never age, to never die...
To only keep your sanity to only fear what you most fear and lose what you most crave for! And become closer and closer to insanity...and yet never touch!
Forever stuck with sanity and forever tormented with such thoughts! Such existence! Such...truth! The reality of it! The pain you wish never to feel is eternal throughout your strained and stressed self.

And above all, everything that happens to yourself...is your own fault. Unable to redeem yourself and unable to fix it. And that is why you are trapped in your own blacked world, filled with images and re-runs of your mistakes. Never sleeping, never resting, always grieving, always screaming...
---
Phew...well, I guess a lot of people think I'm either plain weird or plain crazy?
All my life, the one thing I fear most is myself. I think it's the same for everyone. They fear themselves. Anyhoos, I don't want to go into that discussion!

By the way! I tried organize my little passage. It's structured like that for a reason.

Hrm... I could see many explosions as some dumb dude presses the button to detonate all the nuclear warheads in the whole world. Then the world goes *boom* and we all die. That wouldn't be too fun.

misoup

misoup

%67%65%65%6B

we will all be sucked into a black hole and become human spagetti o_0 muhahaha
lol

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

1. When the earth looses it's internal heat. Very cold...
2. When the sun becomes so hot that will make the temperature of the earth even hotter.
3. Aliens invading the earth!!
4. A disease with no cure spreads in the earth.
5. Robots invading
6. Comets
7. War... The worst thing that I could imagine... T_T

There could possibly many ways.

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

like as dinosaurs happened, someone will push reset button ^^ same like restart PC

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I'd wish that all atoms on earth would suddenly move fast enough to varporize everything. That would be interesting, quite painless and earth would be gone without turning into a bunch of asteroids or something.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I would have to say explostions!! I like fire works aw so pretty!!^__^
And if not that then Aliens would be fun. I really don't like the sound of a watery grave I'd get pruny!! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

no explosions maybe ice encapturing the world then we all freeze to death O.o;;

Or something completely insane like everyone killin themselves and each otehr in some horribly bloody and twisted way thats very very painful

everyone dies in their sleep

then earth floats away from the sun and the core freezes

and earth becomes a giant ball of ice floating around in space

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

explosions all around.. the end of the world won't be caused by natural means, it'll end in a domino-like nuclear launches resulting in the biggest fireworks known to man... wish i could see it from space..

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Warning insanity!!!

blow it up. let the stupid humans burn in the unchwenchable fire of their own creation, yes fire and nuclear winter

let it all burn, burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burn in nuclear hellfire.... or

for everyone to die by their greatest nightmares come true

ps. destuction is nice

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

As such as a wonderful end that I have in mind, several large meteor impacts all over the globe. Those that don't die in the initial impacts the survivors will starve to death as food runs out and they turn on each other.

But I need not do that as every one is turning on each other as I speak. And I don't need a planet killer to acomplish this. No nuclear exchanges will happen, no grand armies faceing each other in glorious battle. The enemy is within, as the politics become more devicive people are already on the knife's edge. All it will take is a little push and every one will be at each other's throats.

And I don't have to do a thing to make it happen. So simple a plan.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Explosions!!!

After that, an environment full of Flames!!! That's hot but deadly!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Human instrumentality.....I hope you neon genesis evangelion fans know what I'm talking about. Sure it's not really the end of the world. Well kinda. All living things return to the primordial soup from whence they came and become LCL (basically liquid goo). And all entities become fused into one singular consciousness. So there;s no longer any such thing as a "private" thought. Anything you think is shared by everything else. All your deepest darkest secrets are public knowledge as are the secrets of others. Nothing is private. All is revealed. Seems like the end of the world to me.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i'd leave it to someone else. but i'll be the brain behind it.... and it would be more of something created by science, like a virus that'd sweep everyone cold, or maybe with the particles accelerator, we'll be able to create a black hole and that would suck us in ^_^

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I voted "I'd leave that to someone else..." Whatever. If the world's gonna end, then it's gonna end. Would it matter what way? Everything's gonna disappear anyway. ~_~

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Like I've said before my true dream would be to kill everyone,(and maybe myself or just starve to death later), with my very own hands, but since that's not really possible, the thing I have been contemplating is biological warfare, make a deadly flu and thw orld would be doomed.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.