Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do you change your avatar and siggy? - Minitokyo

how often do you change your avatar and siggy?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

How often do you change you avatar and/or siggy? do you change it just when you see something better or is your avatar or siggy your signature that you could never change?
do you make your own or do other people usually make them for you?
I, myself change my signature image somewhat alot, but i dont think ill ever change my avatar, its kind of like my signature lol
i got the avatar from notashrimp.com and i made the signature image myself ^_^

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i rarely change it because i don't have the time to make a new one...

Sig - Whenever I see/think of something I'd like to use as/in a sig.

Signature

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

erm. i think it depends on my mood. i reckon that I would change my avator perhaps once another work of mine better represents me ..heh

and yap , prefer to make my own avators . that way there is more choice.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

me I usally keep them for a while but people like toixtea23 b swiching theirs up ilike every two days i promise!!!! :D

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

i changes my avvy and siggy when ever i get an idea 4 a new 1.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Not too often, I will probably keep my Avatar forver since It looks like me :D
The siggy on the otherhand is another srtory, I change it when I get bored of my current or when I feel like doing a new one :D

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by VanillaHfan01i changes my avvy and siggy when ever i get an idea 4 a new 1.

lol i see you change yours A LOT

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by VanillaHfan01i changes my avvy and siggy when ever i get an idea 4 a new 1.

me too..... but I usually change them both about every two weeks

Signature Image

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I usually change my avatar and signature every few weeks when I get a new idea.

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

It varies upon my discretion. I have to change my av/sig yet.

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i change my avatar & sig if anime so popular for me like my ava & sig now , i like that anime .title is " shuffle!" ^^v

Signature

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

I change my avatar when I find something better and I have someone else do it for me Im not smart enough to do it myself

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I've only changed them both once, so not very often...

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

too many times

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't really change my avy. I changede it once but only because nobody could make out what it was. I've changed my sig out a couple of times. Don't really know why but I just like to rotate the sigs I have.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Guess that, I change my avatar a lots when I got found some new stuff, I will try to make a new one. For signature image, my friend create it for me. I love it !!! Thank a lots !!!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I change my avatar every now and then but I wouldn't say I changed it often. My sig I change more frequently. The text I put is kind of random, the banner varies, seeing as if I have made a new wall recently it will be a banenr of that wall, or just go to a normal banner that I make up every now and then.

And I always make my avatars and banner myself.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

VERY and i mean it VERY rare..since i joined and i got my sig/ avy i didnt change it until 1-2 days ago...and this sig/avy fits me more..so i bet i whont change this one in like o.O dunno but it whould be in a 6 months or much more

It is time for you to drown

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I try to limit the number of times I change my avi and sig. Other than the thread in the graphics forum, here, I have a very limited number of people who would make avis and sigs so small for me. I guess, if I intend to change my sig and avi for MT, I'll have to request here, at MT. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

once in a while. if i can get someone to make them for me since i don't have any programs to make them! XP

I have never changed my avatar

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I've changed my sig. once only and i didn't change my avatar. I'm trying to change my avatar but i didn't find an avatar that suits my nickname....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I rarely change my avatar and signature.I'll only change mine if I think up of a better one to make.I do make my own avatars and signature image.

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.