Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 opinion: bondage..not for youngins..mature humor! - Minitokyo

opinion: bondage..not for youngins..mature humor!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

NOT MEAN"T FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Contents: Language, mature humor, and explicit content

first of all...why do people create the weirdest stuff to pop up when your not looking for it!.....damn..i typed in an anime "help up" recommended by a friend of mine recently...she said it was about superior robots ..but thats not what I found >.< ::pours lemon jiouce on eyes::...get this weird stuff....and that got me thinking (rare occasion people! i had a thought..mark this day!) who the hell came up with that crap?

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

people have fetishes for different things, that's as simple as it is.
Bondage is atleast not my thing >_<

....dots....lots....of..dots.. :P

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

Hey some people get turned on by it...it's strange but if they like it, well then please do enjoy it!

Ah well...I'm not to fond of it either >_<

Signature

i know what you mean chi!..>.< it pops up on searches for me too sometimes...it does worry me that little children can get ahold of this...T.T...

...just let me die in peace...

::hug:: for everyone who sees this...muah hahahahaha..you have been hugged by the ninjahugger!!!....

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

To the thread creator:

As there are indeed some young members here in the MT community, it would be greatly appreciated if you can at least edit the thread title to include an age warning. The topic of this thread is obviously not for all eyes, and thus please help in directing young kids away from such topics.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

het to each there own, I happen to like bondage :)

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

such a personal topic this one, bondage and all the other weird assed practices of ppl world wide, and im not just refering to sex.
I have a simple saying which i feel sums up ppls fetishes in this world

" If you can think of it someone is either doing it, or has already tried it "

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

BRN

Well... it's not my thing... but happiness isn't the easiest thing to come by. If bondage makes you happy, more power to you.

Its just a fetish, I bet there are more other odd ones.

I think just let them be as long as they don't disturb you (damn those pop-ups)
As for the kids if the parents where smart enough to place some filters or to teach them about the "dangers" of the Internet, it should be okay.
Just don't make things very mysterious and kids won't look for it anymore. If you just say, without any reason, that they musn't do, they always tend to do it.
So be more open to your kids.

yea it's called being a masichist =/ i dno why people like that kinda thing

Signature

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

*looking at chi4evers favorites*
"All tied up by Hikari-Sakurai"
tihi :rolleyes:

Quote by Delta8het to each there own, I happen to like bondage :)

me too. now how odd is that love ;)

Signature

Bondage....Tentacle....Slave....Rape or Nurses.... everyone likes something that otherones might dislike. That is a normal fact and we only have to accept the opinions of other people... Tolerance is Impoetant :)

As long as no one is (seriously) hurt, it's OK, right? :D

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I figure as long as all parties are willing it is fine. I do prefer that it not pop up in my face, but there are plenty of worse things; so, I'll deal with the occassional unexpected view. As to protecting children, I'll go with Sciron and add that you shouldn't so much protect your children as prepare your children. Children will experience violent death, sex, and such as a young age regardless of your attempts to shield them. Parents just need to let them know that there many different things in the world and some of them are only comprehesible when you're an adult.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by EternalParadoxTo the thread creator:
As there are indeed some young members here in the MT community, it would be greatly appreciated if you can at least edit the thread title to include an age warning. The topic of this thread is obviously not for all eyes, and thus please help in directing young kids away from such topics.

yea, i don't think i should be reading this..oh no, i'm going to barf *runs to the washroom*

Bondage interests me (being in either role), but I'm not sure if I'd like it as much if I actually experienced it. As long as everyone involved agrees to it and to the same limits I don't think there is anything wrong with it, it is just to have fun and spice things up a bit.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Quote by T-kunBondage....Tentacle....Slave....Rape or Nurses.... everyone likes something that otherones might dislike. That is a normal fact and we only have to accept the opinions of other people... Tolerance is Impoetant :)

Totally in agreement, "Free will", whenever you do not harm third people

[ Greetings n_n ]

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

hahaha, nice random crap there, hahaha!!!!! yay!!!

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

everyone does agree to it or it never gets done. also they dont really get hurt it is never to the point that someone gets hurt. that point is never crossed if they dont want it. if they do then they need to take it up with whom ever they are with.

Signature

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

I don't mean to disgust you, but I remember reading that this type of stuff has been happening for centuries maybe more. Ranging from the topic we speak of to other more . . . devious activites. In the end I've found that both parities had to have been either a masochist or a sadist in some way of speaking. And like Eternal Paradox I would suggest to at leat edit the title or add a the comment of this topic not being for the younger member of MT.

I like bondage as long as it's innocent, with no nudity and ne sex.

It was quite careless of me to post this without thinking that young kids were even on MT..i thought that there would've been an age limit considering the fact that many of these wallies have big boobies and little clothing and are a lil ..well risque..

I really MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THIS SITE should HAVE dited ratings...not JUST BY YOUR LEVEL

.so i've updated it making sure that kids know its not for their eyes..and thanks for the interesting comments..i totaly agree that things need to be edited ::hugs::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.