Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you wearing a ring right now? - Minitokyo

Are you wearing a ring right now?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

i'm not wearing a ring atm but i could be.
If i were it would be on my pinky finger cause i made it to small.

I'm wearing seven rings now. Four on left hand and three on right. My rings are made from silver, because I don't like gold jewellery. :)

\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I have two rings, one on the thumb and one on the pointfinger(?), different hand ofc, but they are not on for the moment, havnt used them in maybe a month.

Got a silver ring with my birth stone sapphire on it....was given to me as a gift by my classmates....XD*love them*It's on my left ring finger.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i have a silver ring that i wear on my right index finer...it has an abstract design.
and i'm not crazy about gold jewelry, either.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Well, on my right hand, I have a gold ring, for no particular reason.
I've actually lost it so many times, it's unbelievable.
Not got a design on it, it's just a plain ring, though I've had a few thoughts about having something done with it. >.>

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

I hate anything that are put on my fingers, around my neck or chain in any part of my body. I think it is cumbersome. Wearing a ring cut circulation to the finger. So I make it a habit not to wear anything, except when I get marriage when I have to wear a ring.

Phong

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm wearing one on my left hand. It's been around five and a half years now since I have that one...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Yupps :)
a gold ring on both hands middle fingers

<3

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Only one, on my left hand on the "ring finger", I've had it for a long time!!
And no, I'm not married >_<

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Quote by cifirynOnly one, on my left hand on the "ring finger", I've had it for a long time!!
And no, I'm not married &gt;_&lt;

Your not!??! man.... I always thought you were, :P

Quote by OtakuGamerYupps :)
a gold ring on both hands middle fingers

That sounds like it looks kind of fun to have the same thing on the same finger on both hands, maybe it's just me, and the middle finger too :p

i often take off my rings and let them cool down sometimes, since I hate when they are too warm.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

none. i haven't been much for jewelery. rings are nice if they're simple. i would like to have a ring though. :) on my right middle finger, i think! :D

only one..Silver ivy ingraved,ring finger right hand.

No rings. Never used them

I'm not wearing a ring, and do not plan to. I like to leave my fingers as free as possible, and I don't like the feeling of some un-biological material being pressed onto my skin.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don't wear rings ^_^'

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

me to ^_^'

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Nope. Rings are evil... they cut off circulation. ^_^'

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Nah, i'm not one for jewellery

Signature

Bellisima

Bellisima

What's on your mind?!

Yes, wearing my engagement ring on my left ring finger ^_^

no. i have not any rings.

ellamornet

ellamornet

Tragic Heroine

Yes. I'm wearing my class ring on my right ring finger.

Signatures are for losers like me.

I'm wearing one on my right index finger that is made of some sort of black metal or stone. ^_^

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I used to wear one but not anymore.....

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.