Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking - Minitokyo

Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

yeah i think the same way as hazuki... its more likely the timekiller between the big 1s... and i also think the anime itself is damn good if you know that they created the anime based on an h-game... :)

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Quote by catinabowlI'm not saying the plot doesn't make sense. I'm saying the plot insults women by putting them in demeaning, mindless roles.

You must be new to anime.

Quote by white-zeroBeing based on a H-game, you just can't blame the plot. Heck all the premise for this kinda anime is the same. So, why don't you flame Ichigo 100% instead? They main guy in there is even worse than Rin in Shuffle!

I think this thread sucks.

The seiyuu for this main guy happens to be the same as Shinn(gundam seed destiny)'s seiyuu,Suzumura Kenichi.

Yes all anime is realistic...

Quote by cloudsora
The seiyuu for this main guy happens to be the same as Shinn(gundam seed destiny)'s seiyuu,Suzumura Kenichi.

Actually the seiyuu for shinn is Kenichi Suzumura while the seiyuu for Rin is Tomokazu Sugita, who also does the main character in Honey and Clover (which is a really good anime :P)

Quote by catinabowlgodamn nation of male chauvinism and lolipedo-fins.

:o

Sounds like you don't like loli ~_~
:\ why you gotta hate... ;)

I don't mean to add to the criticism of you catinabowl but it probably would have been more prudent to write a review than to start a thread. Aslo women + demeaning roles is not exactly unheard of in anime, that and the fact that its basd off an H-game. Your right about it catering to men but theres plenty of cases where that backfired, like chobbits...I have friends who like it and they're almost all female so...ya but back to the point your entitled to your opinion but this kind of setup isn't exactly rare in anime so you might be in for a rough time if you're an otaku.

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

Well, it's true that Shuffle probalbly not suitable for gals.. My sis doesn't seem to have any interest to this serie... I think this serie is good, lots of fanservice, and maybe some o' drama... (since eps.13 onward..)...
It's my favourite serie for the moment...:D

Nothing in Particular...

Some Drama? You must be joking.... these last few episodes made me think about Shuffle! and it has even surpassed GSD in terms of surpassing people's expectations.

its starting to get better though.....
to tell the truth i thought it was pretty bad with all the girls screwing
around and Rin being an idiot
i skipped most of those episodes.... cuz they sucked
but i have to say it really got better after hes into Asa..
then the climax begins...

There are some valid points why you dislike it, but I watch the show and you have to just accept the fact that that is what it is. If you don't like it, go on and hate it, it wouldn't change some people's opinions. *shrugs*

Like how I hate the show Big Brother.

The story develop quite nice. The story is getting more and more comlex. I really think you would not say that if you had watch it to the latest episodes. I enjoy it very much.

seriously. There's no need to complain really. shuffle isn't half bad as an anime.

The things that you hate about shuffle are repeated ad nauseum in other harem anime. If you take such offense, then why even watch shuffle in the first place, knowing that it is a harem anime?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

well..its based from a H-Games.... well yeah, it happened like this ^^
i found the story quite intresting and funny..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

Here's my opinion on Shuffle, and it doesn't really differ from Catinabowl's, except over some other points. The series is a harem series, so we can expect fanservice, lots of girls, ecchi, and some mindless nonsense and humor. However, there's a certain point where all that develops the plot, and I felt the anime did it pretty slowly. We are introduced to most of the episodes around eps 2-3, and the episodes following that seemed to drag on with some really stupid stuff like Nerine's scrambled eggs. It isn't until we hit episode 12 I think that the plot develops into Primula's problem. After that, the series starts going into each girl character's problems. I dunno, but I just got bored and stopped after eps15 or 16. I also know the action starts picking up in eps 18 and onwards, but I've already given up the anime... plus their voices are really high. Romance animes are hard to pull off because of lack of action. DNAngel is an example of a romance anime that rocks; Shuffle is subpar compared to DNAngel in almost every aspect except in music. Plus, the art quality of Shuffle isn't very good either, could leave something to be desired. I know I should write a review on Shuffle, but I gave up on the series and I never finished it either. My rating if i reviewed? A 5 to 6.

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

Quote by RiceMasterits starting to get better though.....
to tell the truth i thought it was pretty bad with all the girls screwing
around and Rin being an idiot
i skipped most of those episodes.... cuz they sucked
but i have to say it really got better after hes into Asa..
then the climax begins...

what climax? XD

Quote by catinabowlThe plot sounded too much like a prepubescent boy's wet dream. Was the original game intended for a young male audience? I find it difficult to stomach the idea of three girls mindlessly chasing after a man whose most notable attributes are his indecisiveness and his curious lack of libido. It makes me wonder if Japanese men find their women more attractive that way. godamn nation of male chauvinism and lolipedo-fins.

Well...to put this lightly, Der.

Of course its oriented to that kind of audience. That's the whole premise. The whole "Harem" thing goes back to...(Dispute me if I get this wrong, I can't think of anything
older) Lum by Rumiko Takahashi. One guy gets all these beautiful women and chaos ensues as each try to vye for the guy's affection. It's existed for a while now and I don't see why your trying to complain about it for this one. The characters are obviously do not have real personalities. (Hell, you find me a girl who's still in love with me after eight years or so and I'll give you the whole dang world) But the point is it's just a fantasy, a dream, and not likely to happen in this lifetime. SO just let it go.

You obvioulsy don't like this genre. Highly understandable. I have a few genre's I stay away from myself. Which is the point, if you don't like the genre, just stay away from it, alright?

Ah, and that's why Love Hina was so popular. Completely realistic storyline and a decisive and mature leading male character.

Quote by umboodyAh, and that's why Love Hina was so popular. Completely realistic storyline and a decisive and mature leading male character.

Well you can already sense the sarcasm leaking from those two sentences XD.

Quote by Dracol35-60Well you can already sense the sarcasm leaking from those two sentences XD.

Yeh, sure :D

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I love it!

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

I personally like SHUFFLE! But you should keep your unhealthy comments to yourself because you may cause a misunderstanding about this subject OK...

your out of order and overuled. OMG worst thread ever. Shuffle kicks so much @zz, kinda dissappointed with ending, but ill live, and all us Kaede fans love it. =P

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Oh my, are such unneeded hate threads allowed in Minitokyo? While Shuffle is indeed a harem anime with a bit of ecchi, not all of its characteristics are for drooling men. Drama, angst, and highschool romance as well as fantasy are all included in its small capacity, allowing other people to like it too. I personally thought that Shuffle was a good anime, with more positive elements than negatives.

It's a great show, but I think the majority of us disliked the ending. It's one of those harem animes like KGNE. Things get weird throughout the anime, and the main character chooses the unexpected woman.

Shuffle! is good. If you don't like it, turn off your TV and watch something else. Even I know this fact and I don't use words as long as yours. God.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.