Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Last Exile? - Minitokyo

Who likes Last Exile?

Tagged under Last Exile

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

LastExil3

Noir

Umm, if you believe me or not but somehow I like Last Exile xD
Great Story, great Animation paired with Characters you can identify with..plus I liked the while cloud-age setting and the airship-fights, and the overall nostalgic yet modern feeling (if you get what I want to say~~).

I love Last Exile, the settings and the characters make it a fantastic fantasy. The story also keeps you on edge.

I love Last Exile! I found the series at the library and watched it several weeks ago. Al was adorable and Dio was fun to watch (at home we've nicknamed him Loopy).

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, from what I have seen, it doesnt look so interesting XD
It got a depressing feeling, and the characters doesnt have so much "personality". But who am I to judge? I have only seen few scenes of Last Exile :P
Maybe I should give it a chance after all. Lets just wait and see.

Signature Image

Quote by afaTWell, from what I have seen, it doesnt look so interesting XD
It got a depressing feeling, and the characters doesnt have so much "personality". But who am I to judge? I have only seen few scenes of Last Exile :P
Maybe I should give it a chance after all. Lets just wait and see.

You should! You should! :D

I really like this anime
the quality of drawing and animation is oustanding
i love the soundtrack (the clould age sinphony is on my mp3 player :))
But what i like most is the story and how it does develop.
Is like a puzzle, you get some piece in each episode, but not in the right order, some episodes help you position the pieces, but you cannot really get the full view till you see all the episodes. And the final piece of the puzzle lies in the answer to the last mysterion "What lies beyond the furthest reaches of memory?".
I really love this anime :)
Cya

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of memory?
The place where all were born and to where all will return: A Blue World.

I like Last Exile as it is a wonderful series with great animation, story, and characters.

I just bought the box set and so far

IT ROCKS

One of my favorite animes so far. The characters are great, the plot is good, but what dragged me the most into Last Exile was the animation, it gives a different dynamic to the series, really cool.
And it doesn't have a crappy ending, to make it even better, not one of those you finish seeing it and get "what the hell? how and why...?".
I just didn't like the death of Luciola and Dio, was a sad moment.

i like last exile a lot

it s one of my favorities animes ever ...the plot...the design...it got everything....shame it end it so drasticly...but a second season probably ruin it ....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.