Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you been in your past life? - Minitokyo

What have you been in your past life?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

XD cool~

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1650.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Siberia around the year 1025.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 825.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Signature

haha.... I try serveral times with the same date and I got different answer most of the time. So its soooo unture.

Cadi

Cadi

True

i got::..
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 875.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

philosopher...wahh...>.< so unexpected

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hey,nice quiz.This is what i got:
Ontario around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I got

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?

hahahah sounds more like I am now

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Your past life diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 775.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
--------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

Ummm okaaaayyy then is it creepy that this diagnosis is right about the descritpion of past life. That describes me to a letter

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I know this sound funny but ,
i remember how it was in real Life thats why i belive in the Law of Karma and be also a Vegetarian.
I dindt made this test after all.
Whats the Deal with it ?

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Hmmm... I got:

Quote: Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

not quite sure I remember OX but cool!!!

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

chomisia666

chomisia666

Chomikiem jestem ... la la la

HEh thx for Quiz it was fun ^ ^ MY Results:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Signature
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black ...

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

-----
well, seems like I haven't changed one bit! With the psychological profile that is[and maybe also the lesson!]. Damn. Russia? That's why I've always enjoyed cold weather XD Although I think the profession would be different...Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Signature Image

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

i got
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1575.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Signature

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation...you were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Hm...that sounds rather nice...

Poland around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

her is what i got .....

---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1025.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
----------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

???? uhh............

ARMYTIM

This is what I got...

---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

Uh no.

Signature

DenaB

DenaB

Loving Innocence

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 375.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

Signature

DenaB

DenaB

Loving Innocence

Hah! I got the earliest time! xD

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

w00t...so i was male eh O_o lolzzzz

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1150.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now?

wow indeed XD.

Let's see! I got:
----------------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1150.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

Fun quiz, Angel-san!

Signature Image

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 900.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
---------------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

hm... that doesn't sound quite right...
i think i was a filthy rich and famous hard rock guitarist like Jimi Hendrix!! XP XP
*starts playing air guitar* XD

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.