Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] How Old Are You at Heart - Minitokyo

[Quiz] How Old Are You at Heart

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 164 total items

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

http://images.quizilla.com/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123363341_steenheart.gif

Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

Geminia

Geminia

What?

Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

haha cool i got:
"Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills."

im not cocky though, im opposite of that

Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !
Thata amazing - considering i m almost 40 and have kids - but it is true - i am an awesome person to be around. :D

" And the peasants rejoiced "

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

:o not really true XD

Signature

elfofdarkness

elfofdarkness

The Fire is within...

oh, i got a teens heart, what a suprise.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

Signature

"Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills."

Well.... as i thought. This result suit me most.

stoven2005

stoven2005

Toshi-san

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

hmmm.....i'm almost there as it is. currently i'm 18 (19 in 3 months).

"Nothing can ever come from being around normal people."

Im 20 ! lol.... well needed the perk me up then........ feeling so tired lately

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

Bleah. The quiz window won't open for me when I press the link. Takes forever. I'm gonna' go do somethin' else, I can guess how old I am at heart anyways. Maybe.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Widya7

Widya7

The Manager

Hey, you're thirty-something or over. It's not a bad thing at all ! You take care of what needs to be done first, and then play after it's done. You like to have everything under control and know what's going on around you. You're most like the leader of any group- you've got brains, common sense, and you know how to pull it together.

Hey!!! i'm only 18 you know

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

damn.......this is sooooo right! >.<

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on.<br>You're rebellious and willing to try anything<br>new, and whatever gets in your way is goin<br>down. Either you like to be around lots of<br>people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got<br>a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to<br>hang around with, anyway.

teen at heart, mature at thinking and far too old for myself.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

OniJin

Benevolent Demon

My answer wasn't what I expected.
I got: :) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

That is so not me. Yeah the kid at heart thing (I collect toys) but, everything else... Kind? HA! I'd kick a cat if given the chance. And what the hey does extro... whatever mean, is that some sort or negative slur against me?

*j/k I am a very kind person who love moonlit strolls on the beach and snugglin' with kittens while feeding the home-less. (inserted to impress any ladies lookin')

thats me:

see im not the only one ^^

My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123363341_steenheart.gif

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

I though I would bring this thread back to live so here I go.

a little off. I figured i get a kid at heart XP.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

14-15 years old at heart

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

http://images.quizilla.com/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123363341_steenheart.gif

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

bqc

Hey, you're thirty-something or over. It's not a bad thing at all ! You take care of what needs to be done first, and then play after it's done. You like to have everything under control and know what's going on around you. You're most like the leader of any group- you've got brains, common sense, and you know how to pull it together.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 164 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.