Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] How Old Are You at Heart - Minitokyo

[Quiz] How Old Are You at Heart

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 164 total items

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123363341_steenheart.gif
Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

my result :

http://images.quizilla.com/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123357006_apicsdigi4.jpg

You are most like a kid at heart. You love being playful, and generally exploring nerw things. You can't be too far from someone you love, or else you feel alone, listless, and

Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures.Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around!

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

18951 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 32725 times.
58% of people had this result. <- I feel so "rare"...

But I don't feel rebellious, actually I don't feel anything is rigth except... I feel younger.

Signature

Hey, you're thirty-something or over. It's not a bad thing at all ! You take care of what needs to be done first, and then play after it's done. You like to have everything under control and know what's going on around you. You're most like the leader of any group- you've got brains, common sense, and you know how to pull it together.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

:) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

:) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

7654 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 67379 times.
11% of people had this result.

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

Vampire Bite or be Bitten

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

Signature

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I got teen at heart.

What is it?

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Well, i got this result :)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I got this:

somehow I don't think that's quite right.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

I got: You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

lordshea

lordshea

~shea ohmsford~

here's wat i got:

http://images.quizilla.com/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123363341_steenheart.gif

nice quiz

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

hehe i got this

lol when am i ever going to grow up =)

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Hey, you're thirty-something or over. It's not a bad thing at all ! You take care of what needs to be done first, and then play after it's done. You like to have everything under control and know what's going on around you. You're most like the leader of any group- you've got brains, common sense, and you know how to pull it together.

3663 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 67530 times.
11% of people had this result.

hehehe... yeah...

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

I got ThIS: Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

this is my result :)Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

well this is my result,[greati feel old now cooltest though] Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

This is what I got ^^

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 164 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.