Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge? - Minitokyo

What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

i think it's the strawberry jam >_> my family seldom eats it with toast @@;;

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

expired packets of chilli from macs...it was what? umm 4yrs ago...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by MistressPookyChanI think it's the bottle of sake that my boyfriend brought over, or the chu-hi (fruity alcohal) in there. Can you tell I'm not a big drinker? (^-^;;

I love chu-hi! =^_^= Ah, the glory of alcohol and it's not-go-badness, lol! Hmm... first one to mention that. Good job on keeping the old food out! ^_^;;

naruto5my

naruto5my

Lost Soul

mine is a fish.. XD Mom doesn't find a suitable time to cook it since it is huge. ==; was given by my uncle when he went to fishing. omg. --;

Signature
Elen sila lumen omenteilmo

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by naruto5mymine is a fish.. XD Mom doesn't find a suitable time to cook it since it is huge. ==; was given by my uncle when he went to fishing. omg. --;

That's.... pretty scary, actually. So long as it's not smelling. You could just eat it raw though, go with sashimi style! =^_^=

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

the oldest thing in my fridge was a lime that stayed in there for two months.

An old pizza box with no pizza...

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

an empty milk box..

Signature

hmm... pickle relish? or butter...? (-_-)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i just threw away a bag of rotten mini bagels... think i've left them in the fridge for months! gosh!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Lol RS and Dan, I've left "trash" in there before. Hadn't even thought of that! >_<

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i once found some a rice bento that is 25 weeks old....

half a year in there, the rice has grown a type of moss that is orange in color, very beautiful, i kept it out there and soon, there was a disgusting smell so i burnt it....

i mean like bright orange, like flowery algae, incredible discovery...said it was supposed to be the oil, the oil will grow such moss on rice...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

My oldest thing is a bar of chocolate, 99% cocoa, that's really really bitter, so I just eat small pieces of it. It has been for some months on the fridge...

baon2k

baon2k

*hafl hafl*

nothing XD cause i got a new one ... so, the last thing was rice pudding... made too much and my friend put the rest into the fridge, well... 2 weeks later i found it XD
but nothing about my granny... she buys everything whens cheap... so.. we found last time something from "maggie" which was till 1997 -__-

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

The oldest thing in my fridge is a jar of pickles from August.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

THere is a lot of stuff in my fridge that are have perservatives...that've lasted I'm guessing around years....oh and i've had a salad dressing that I dont' touch anymore..that's around like 5 years old...which is kind of nasty..becuase it's now seperated into lvl's

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Devildudei once found some a rice bento that is 25 weeks old....

half a year in there, the rice has grown a type of moss that is orange in color, very beautiful, i kept it out there and soon, there was a disgusting smell so i burnt it....

i mean like bright orange, like flowery algae, incredible discovery...said it was supposed to be the oil, the oil will grow such moss on rice...

Lol, that is pretty special! I would have to display it too, like those plastic food models in front of resturants! ~_^

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

a 2 week old pizza from my birthday...
Dear God....now that I remember......IT HAD SHRIMP!

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Home made jelly... store for about a month. T___T I ate it and I pay the price (submitted to ER for food-poisoning). I didn't even know it's been that long....I learnt my lesson.

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

well in my house I'm the only person who ever eats fruit....I always eat fruit actually lol

I've had yallow apples----their completely black......I'm too afraid to touch them.........

..........my parents haven't found out about it either

X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Oh my god...i just realized since i arrived in UK there is a small bottle of milk in the fridge tightly sealed but opened for 6 months!
we must have lost it in there...since we had so much food in storage.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Curd in celophane bag. I don't know how old it is, but it has a load of worms on it... Maybe from the time the fridge got broken. I don't know.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

ice cream!

Old cheese is probably the most deadliy thing you could eat.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.