Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happens when you see blood? - Minitokyo

What happens when you see blood?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

no reaction

Signature
ThndRwv5

If I see other peoples blood there isn't any kind reaction,
if I see my own blood, no reaction except I might taste it
(has anyone noticed that blood tastes like iron),
if I see lots of my own blood I panic and yell and swear a lot.

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

I go crazy and a beast inside me gets out. Theres nothing I can do to stop it. I just go on a wild rampage, killing everything in my way. Except women and children, I still have some humaity left inside me. O and dogs, dogs are cool. When I finally come to, my head hurts and I remember absolutly nothing. So how am I telling you this you ask? Well my friend had a close encounter with the beast but managed to get away. He then told me the next morning and urged me to go to the Mental Institute. I was wondering why he was missing a hand.
................ha Im jking.

mak3nshi

mak3nshi

Love

I'm normal & don't really when i see blood.

Assume Nothing, Expect Anything

i go ahhhhhhh!!!! then call 911... :p

CyberNeko

CyberNeko

Bad Little Kitty

I have no problem with blood in my class to be a Lab Technician phlebotomy was a must to learn to pass the class. I dont do it anymore but I was trained it drawing blood so it doesn't bother me at all.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

maybe i'll say ' Yatta !!! give me blood ' ^^
ha...ha.... *kidding

FFenril

FFenril

no Baka

When I see blood, I may go bersek and want to see more and more blood... I like red, so I'll start killing all the people around me, then ripping their bodies...

But basically I just don't do anything XD

Lastest wallpaper... Shakugan no Shana - Wilhemina Carmel ~de arimasu~

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

If it alittle then I dont do eny thing realy ^^' and if its alot then I worry if the person is okay but if its just blood then.....well I kinda like the color of blood XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm like whatever, god it reminds me one time though I was periodic bloody noses for about 2 weeks. Hell that was so freaking crazy I had like had my whole bathroom crusted in blood it was so freaky. It was kinda scary because I was starting to get really really light headed and tired. Yeah I was kinda freaking out there. I allmost was about to ask to go to the hospital it got that bad.

drop of blood: *stare* ... *wonder who's blood it is* ... *get napkins and clean*
gunshots in body: *stare* ... *call 911*
knives and fighting scene: same as above
scrapes on knees or wounds,(even if big ones like arm splits) : leave it as it's ordinary stage, or go treat it

Bellisima

Bellisima

What's on your mind?!

Nothing... see it all the time. If you are female then it shouldn't be any problem. I am studying to be a nurse and blood comes with the territory. I have drawn blood on people for lab tests and I even have seen surgeries and helped with delivering babies so no problem really.

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

Nothing happen to me, i am used to it. Blood of myself (i cut myself alot when working in the garden) and corpses (mainly birds and other small animals my cat captures) But i have a friend that just faints when she even she blood on tv (she is a girl and so this is a major problem for her, i think you will understand why)

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i think hmmmm. ketchup
What should happen to me? Ok if i see my blood i just want to have clean water to wash the wound.

Signatures suck

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

nothing special. sure the first thing i think is "ow crap" or something like that [ depends on a situation ] but i've never panic or somethig.

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i tend to get a little hungry myself..... but most of the time i just stare

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

Quote by BlkLotusi tend to get a little hungry myself..... but most of the time i just stare

so I, I get very hungry

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Start drinking of course! Unless it's from the ground, or not human-blood, in which case i just dip my finger in & give it a taste.

shiarou

i am alive again!

abort...retry...ignore? i

what is loneliness anyway?

if its really bad I'll worry and try to stop it
if its not I'll still try to stop it

Signature Image

nothing special.If only a little, i would clean it and make it stop, but if

Quote by Aurafierscene looks. Like, if it was gorey or something,

like Aurafier said, I would get little excited,
Just find the criminal and kill him.no matter what, I would have fun :)

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

If i saw blood nothing happens, it doesnt discust me :)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

if it's just a little blood on flesh, i just look as it, fascinated. if there's a lot of blood, i just loot at it, fascinated and curious.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

A little of it, I just shrug and say, "I'm bleedin', whatever." Lol..
Lots of it then sometimes I panic/breathe heavily or even throw up. XD
I've done it before when I saw some hospital show at a glance while walkin' to my room and that was enough to make me sick. X.x
Movie blood does nothing, it is all fake. ;)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.