Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is gas prices in your area? - Minitokyo

What is gas prices in your area?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

umm...last time i saw, it was $2.69, it went down alot, it was $2.99 at first, but it comes up and down here in Dallas

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

A guy told me that the gas price are insane here (NYC)

As you walk up the block from one gas station to the other the price starts
going up. Which means that each gas station has a different gas price.

If you walk down the block to each gas station, the gas prices goes down from each gas
station to the other.

Signature

it's $2.89 here in West Virginia, I hate it :(

Signature

$1.16.9 a liter in can atm

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

1,13,4$ Can per liter

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Its about a dollar a litre here...... i think..... i dunno.... i don't drive XD ............

Lolz....

Loves Ya!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

Quote: I agree. I do not like Bush but the primary reason gas is going up in U.S. is because of our wasteful driving habits. How many people really need SUVs to drive around in a city?

Actually, it's because of the lack of refineries, not the lack of oil. A large portion of the US refineries, unfortunately, were in the path of Katrina although they're stated to be back online.

$2.60-ish for gas in Tennessee.

Btw, did I say I love my SUV? :)

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Hee Hee you will all hate me....I live in Canada and in a rich province...Canadians will know which one.. Anyway the gas here is in litres not gallons and the cheaps in my city is 99.6 so far.

Jaszi5

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

$ 3. 34 -_-''' and it's killing me!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i use the second slot so now its around 3.40 something a gallon

In Holland it is €1,49 for OCT98, €1,1 for diesel and €0,52 for LPG.
Way too expensive...

where I live it just reach $2.75 for gas over here in MN. I hear that we are one of the cheapest gas price in US. To me, I say whatever. That like whole pay check for me. Got to learn how to used light train downtown...wait I work St. Paul which is like what about 20 min. drive from MPLS. damm..

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Cheapest I can find is $3.40 -_-; (Southern CA)

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

$2.97 for regular unleaded in Oregon, but I expect it to climb to at least $4.00 by the end of summer, if not higher. Guess that means no road trip this year.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

where I am (Columbus, Ohio), gas is holding shaky-steady at $2.88/gallon. I'm really hoping that the prices go down before I get my driver's license. x_x

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

the cheapest i saw was 3.19

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Haven't checked them in about a week... but at last fill-up it was around $3. 45?

Signature Image

I think the gas prises are too high, at least here they are (Sweden). It's about 11 kr/liter and if I counted correctly it's about $5.33 per gallon.

Signature
"From the moment a girl is born..
...she is definitely someones princess."

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Around 3.29ish in LA, CA

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.