if you could make your own angel ..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

^-^ if you could make your own anime angel .. how would she/he look like? and do they have any special abilities??

Cancel

The abilty to transport me out of this universe...

... or to the nearest slushie machine :D

Signature Image

Cancel

hmm...when i think about anime angels...i always think about belldandy. Maybe cuz i'm a guy i prefer girl angels :D

hmmm....special abilities.....how about the ability to get delicious food instantly out of nowhere? I would like that....i would never have to starve during class again ^^

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Cancel

my angel have the ability to sing as a siren to charm all the people around her :), she looks as rith or adora as well!!! XD

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

Cancel

i dunno ithink urd from ah my goddess would be perfect for me

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Cancel

:D i'll have a little cute mini angel that i can keep in my pocket and take everywhere. and he's special ability is to make people happy!!

~mintyness~
Signature

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

Cancel

i no need perfection
i just need someone who can be loved and that my angle

^_^

• Jul 22, 2004

Minna511

Minute Maid

Cancel

I'd probably have an angel like Chii from Chobits. Super computer with wings for super hacking. Portable too.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

• Jul 22, 2004

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Cancel

she would look like saki's sig wit angel wings, and she would hav the ability to fly.. XD

giving it all away...

• Jul 22, 2004
Cancel

I don't have a girl friend,so i don't have an angel.

• Jul 22, 2004

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

Cancel

Hm... Hot, short black hair, sexy irish accent... Maybe a few well placed tatoos... Dark blue eyes... Black wings definately.... Yes, this is based off of a character in my favorite non-anime movie. So what!!! XP Murphy McMannus!!! yay!!!!

• Jul 22, 2004

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

Cancel

hmm .. mee I want my angel to have wings made out of light ^-^ with silver hair and blue eyes ^-^
i want her to have the ability to sense how somebody feels and the ability to influence emotions with a prayer ^-^' Hmm .. something like when she prays that a person would be happy, something wonderful would happen to that other person ^-^

i guess I'm thinking that she also have the ability to make wishes ^-^ however everytime she wish it takes away 1/7 of her lifetime .. O-O a very hard price but that wish will certainly come true by the will of heavens ^-^ therefore she can only make 7 wishes ^-^ After she makes a wish, her wings will start to fade, like a dimming light .. so I don't want her to grant wishes that are not much of importance ^-^'

My imagination took me some place ^-^ oh well back to earth again ^-^'

And of course I want her to have a very sweet smile ^-^ gentle heart ^-^ and someone who can give a warm hug to a cold heart ^^

"It's never over until you say it is"

• Jul 22, 2004

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

Cancel

gentle yet firm like athrun zala. definitely like him. Too bad akari-chan single now, and her last boyf a real jackass... :sweat: and, ability? hmm...ability to make me smile all the time... yay :nya:

Cancel

Hmm, I'm thinking, long blue or black hair that flows like Chi's; red eyes; soft, fluffy, and feathery wings; with the ability to create a barrier to protect herself and me. And cute of course, with a normally gentle personality.

• Jul 22, 2004

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Cancel

the angel from Happy World! I think it would be nice just like it is, I don't require any different powers the hers!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

• Jul 22, 2004

gabrielve

Elvish Mage

Cancel

http://www.animenet.info/gabriel/pic/angel.jpg - this is my angel :P

Signature

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

• Jul 22, 2004

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

i couldnt answer before .. *smiles*

anyways .. my angel ... would be a HE .. ^^

name: Kaitou Magician

He wouldnt actually be an angel .. but a coool magiciann!! waiii!!!

and theif too ... *cough* .. ^^

cuteee!! he's gonna look like Kaitou from mmppp!! and uhm ... hmm .. he's a smooth .. cool ... coool .. cooooooll ... guy ...

*goes off into dreamland*

Cancel

Being serious, I dunno what my angel would be. *gets out a design program*

Hmm.. *click click, type type, smash smash, nosebleed nosebleed* ^_^'

Signature Image

Cancel

I think it would be a girl with a nice look and a face that says "here you are welcome".
Special abillities, fly and sing like an angel would be nice

madasian

-=MaDasiaN=-

Cancel

I believe therr is a wallpaper in the gallery section called "angel of my dreams", she looks like a pretty good angel to me

whatever doesn't kill will only make me stronger...

• Jul 23, 2004

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Cancel

My will be..darked wings..and nice hot looke..with evile......dark red hair..muhahaha..and she has dark poweres..super nova.lol. Owns all ur magic.lol.She will have nice body as well...

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

• Jul 23, 2004

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

Cancel

mm..my angel would probably look like Kaji from NGE and then i would probably have sex with him. alot. Alot of sex, lol...with my angel Kaji <3 ^_^; Is that a appropriate answer??

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

• Jul 24, 2004
Cancel

My angel already has been made....Dizzy! Now I just need to patiently wait for her to arrive on my doorstep.... Tom Petty was right....the waiting really is the hardest part.

• Jul 24, 2004

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Cancel

my angel would be a guy!
tall dark and handsome
lol and he would protect everyone from danger
wow hes so great!
:D

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.