Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you could make your own angel .. - Minitokyo

if you could make your own angel ..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ if you could make your own anime angel .. how would she/he look like? and do they have any special abilities??

The abilty to transport me out of this universe...

... or to the nearest slushie machine :D

Signature Image

hmm...when i think about anime angels...i always think about belldandy. Maybe cuz i'm a guy i prefer girl angels :D

hmmm....special abilities.....how about the ability to get delicious food instantly out of nowhere? I would like that....i would never have to starve during class again ^^

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

my angel have the ability to sing as a siren to charm all the people around her :), she looks as rith or adora as well!!! XD

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

i dunno ithink urd from ah my goddess would be perfect for me

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

:D i'll have a little cute mini angel that i can keep in my pocket and take everywhere. and he's special ability is to make people happy!!

~mintyness~
Signature

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

i no need perfection
i just need someone who can be loved and that my angle

^_^

Minna511

Minute Maid

I'd probably have an angel like Chii from Chobits. Super computer with wings for super hacking. Portable too.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

she would look like saki's sig wit angel wings, and she would hav the ability to fly.. XD

giving it all away...

I don't have a girl friend,so i don't have an angel.

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

Hm... Hot, short black hair, sexy irish accent... Maybe a few well placed tatoos... Dark blue eyes... Black wings definately.... Yes, this is based off of a character in my favorite non-anime movie. So what!!! XP Murphy McMannus!!! yay!!!!

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

hmm .. mee I want my angel to have wings made out of light ^-^ with silver hair and blue eyes ^-^
i want her to have the ability to sense how somebody feels and the ability to influence emotions with a prayer ^-^' Hmm .. something like when she prays that a person would be happy, something wonderful would happen to that other person ^-^

i guess I'm thinking that she also have the ability to make wishes ^-^ however everytime she wish it takes away 1/7 of her lifetime .. O-O a very hard price but that wish will certainly come true by the will of heavens ^-^ therefore she can only make 7 wishes ^-^ After she makes a wish, her wings will start to fade, like a dimming light .. so I don't want her to grant wishes that are not much of importance ^-^'

My imagination took me some place ^-^ oh well back to earth again ^-^'

And of course I want her to have a very sweet smile ^-^ gentle heart ^-^ and someone who can give a warm hug to a cold heart ^^

"It's never over until you say it is"

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

gentle yet firm like athrun zala. definitely like him. Too bad akari-chan single now, and her last boyf a real jackass... :sweat: and, ability? hmm...ability to make me smile all the time... yay :nya:

Hmm, I'm thinking, long blue or black hair that flows like Chi's; red eyes; soft, fluffy, and feathery wings; with the ability to create a barrier to protect herself and me. And cute of course, with a normally gentle personality.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

the angel from Happy World! I think it would be nice just like it is, I don't require any different powers the hers!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

gabrielve

Elvish Mage

http://www.animenet.info/gabriel/pic/angel.jpg - this is my angel :P

Signature

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

i couldnt answer before .. *smiles*

anyways .. my angel ... would be a HE .. ^^

name: Kaitou Magician

He wouldnt actually be an angel .. but a coool magiciann!! waiii!!!

and theif too ... *cough* .. ^^

cuteee!! he's gonna look like Kaitou from mmppp!! and uhm ... hmm .. he's a smooth .. cool ... coool .. cooooooll ... guy ...

*goes off into dreamland*

Being serious, I dunno what my angel would be. *gets out a design program*

Hmm.. *click click, type type, smash smash, nosebleed nosebleed* ^_^'

Signature Image

I think it would be a girl with a nice look and a face that says "here you are welcome".
Special abillities, fly and sing like an angel would be nice

madasian

-=MaDasiaN=-

I believe therr is a wallpaper in the gallery section called "angel of my dreams", she looks like a pretty good angel to me

whatever doesn't kill will only make me stronger...

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

My will be..darked wings..and nice hot looke..with evile......dark red hair..muhahaha..and she has dark poweres..super nova.lol. Owns all ur magic.lol.She will have nice body as well...

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

mm..my angel would probably look like Kaji from NGE and then i would probably have sex with him. alot. Alot of sex, lol...with my angel Kaji <3 ^_^; Is that a appropriate answer??

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

My angel already has been made....Dizzy! Now I just need to patiently wait for her to arrive on my doorstep.... Tom Petty was right....the waiting really is the hardest part.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

my angel would be a guy!
tall dark and handsome
lol and he would protect everyone from danger
wow hes so great!
:D

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.