Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEEP apology for Keltosh - Minitokyo

DEEP apology for Keltosh

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Helloz. Glad to see that you're back. Even though I don't know what happened to you, I do hope that you're feeling better. Also, I'm sure that no one is angry at ya. Forgive and forget and look ahead. ^^ Hope to seeya around MT again. ^^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

And I was wondering how come you are the only mods whom I never see around :D
Anyway, am glad for you (cos you got yourself sorted out) ^^ let the past be past and am sure everybody here forgive you and would understand your situation :D so, welcome back XD
Oh, and.. good luck on all the coming up exams... ^^v

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o_o

*POUNCES*

>O< yu're baq yu're baq yu're baq yu're baq yu're baq yu're baq!!! *-* saki missed yu uber uber ubbbbeerrr muccchhhuuu .. >O< *pats pats* dunt worry dunt worry!! no one ish mad at yu ... *-* who can be mad at yu <3 we were all just uber worried .. ;-;

butbutbut ... *-* welcome baq~ and saki will make shure to bother yu from now on .. xD

*throws strawberrii pantsu at yu*

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

even with the fact that i don't know you, i ve heard of you on a lot of threads, don't worry i believe that you will be received again, myabe not as a elite but yes as a member, by the way you were needed 2 days ago when a stupid kid was spamming veeery much but Melissa banned him every time ^o^

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

so u can back Keltosh...
hope that all of ur problems were solved
anyway..welcome back :)

retire

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by NurikoI think if you make me some tiramisu you might get your mod back. n_n

me too me too ^_^... anyway welcome back future mod, and happy cleaning when you're back on top ;) (if you don't wanna have a hard time, just stay away from the modship i guess XD)

anyway i hope you'll get back to the wrathfull mod you once were. have some good time on MT once more, and take care of ya :D

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

I lab you Keltosh I thought you died :( Welcome back!!!

<3,
Panda

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

haha elite member keltosh! kawaiii! *poks* XD

Signature

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Hey Kel, a huge welcome back from all of us at MT! You know we're all here to support ya! ^^
And it's just great that you were able to get up again after that really depressing moment...I've seen some people who don't...I really salute 'ya, friend, and you don't have to be ashamed of anything. ^^
Glad you're feeling much better, and hope you get even better as time goes by (haha...sounds as if you're ill or something ^^) Anyways, be seeing 'ya, and best of luck in life! ^^

You are back...get ready to see you in action again and some ownage...welcome back...!! :) :D :) :D

Just happy for you that you have solved everything...!!

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

It's understandable. Hope that you'll be able to left that thing behind (whatever it is/was). Wish you luck on that.
Also, good to have you back. And I think I'm saying this in the name of most MT members.

P.S.

Quote by NurikoI think if you make me some tiramisu you might get your mod back. n_n

I don't know if it's fair. Won't that be a bribe? ^_^' jk

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

hii^^ welcome baaack.. glad to have you here again.. there are a few members who disappeared strangely and never came back.. but you came back.. so welcome back agin.. ^_^

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Aww. It's alright man. The other mods are doing a very good job while you're away though sometimes there's a flood of sorry submissions but no one is there to kill it. >_<

Hope you'll get back to modding and kill those sorry submissions. ^^

welcome back! ^_^

everyone is glad to have U back into MT, i Think =)

Oh, my....

I've never talked to you before and I kind of wondered what happened to you but I didn't expected it to be this serious. I'm just glad to see that you're back and things are slowly getting better for you.

It's only a talk but this is the best I can do at the moment.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I see your post on the shoutbox and i have to search for the thread,anyway,like all the people before say it is good to have you back and hope that u be mod again cause thanx to you we have that cleaning on MT a couple a months ago [and i think we need another one >_>]

K I R A B O S H I !

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SpystreakSorry never met you before :I joined after your disapearance: It's nice to hear your getting back on your fit though. Hope things turn out all right for you.

Same thing goes for me as what my buddy, Spystreak said

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I saw you as a mod before but we never talked. Yet I'm really impressed with your work. So welcome back ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I had wondered where you had up and vanished, too. I'm sorry to hear what had happened, but I'm glad to know, and glad to see you back.

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Crystal Eternity

Don't worry Kel-san. Everyone has their own lives and problems to worry about. It's not your fault something bad came up and you had to leave for a while. I'm sure everyone appreciates your return. The thing is you're back, that's what counts ^^. Okaerinasai Kel-san ^^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I dont really know you Keltosh, but welcome back nonetheless. I'm sorry about what happened to you, but its a big step in moving on and trying to forget it like you are. That must have been a hard decision to make.

I'm sure your friends understand and will forgive you. :) Best of luck to you, and once again, welcome back. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Welcome back, deary! I missed you, and I'm so glad that you're back. You did the right thing by keeping your priorities straight and getting everything straightened out. I hope that you're back for good, now. *hands kel tiramisu* Bribe Nuri with this. XD

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Heyy Keltosh..i hope ur doing good..
im sure everybody will forgive you :)
welcome back my friend :)
well..
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Dude, you FAIL because you're doubting my forgiveness <_<

a Super warm Welcome back ... it's been awful not knowing about your whereabouts, and of all the unpleasant things happened in the past, just believe that God has something in store for you, and it'd better be good. XD
Okay, now... I do hope that you get your mod status back, altho I prefer that tiramisu for myself (attempt to snatch it from Biri's hands)... well, all in all... I hope MT can be as glorious as in the old times with you here among us. I'm not too pleased to see all the stuff going on MT lately, since then I decided to back off for some period of time, but w00t... news on your coming back made me just had to log back in.

Ahh ... back to walling after some months .... (I hope you still have that w.i.p. because I loved it LOL)

Keep in touch.

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.