Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEEP apology for Keltosh - Minitokyo

DEEP apology for Keltosh

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

osu! great having you back keltosh! take your time on reworking your life. i'm sure you'll see the sunshine once more ^.~

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Kel~~~ *hugglez kel a million times*
you're baq~~~ *hugglez again*
we all missed ya!

i'm terribly sorry to hear all that.
i won't ask what happened.
I'm just glad that now you're okay. ^^

we all forgive ya and you'll be baq to mod in no time ^_^
i'll just beg you not to go under another serious depression while going through your 2000+ notis. k? =D

well, it's great to have you back.
well, take care!

PS- in the mean time, you can have fun reporting - imagine what the mods will be like if you loaded MT with your reports. reporting is a priviliege of being a normal member xD

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Glad to see you again. I just thought you were busy with life...
Sorry to hear it was due to depression. I won't prod into it... I was depressed after dropping out (failing) one of my choice colleges. It took me 9 months to get on with my life. I'd rather forget that whole year I wasted at Cal Poly Pomona, California. ('98 --> '99).
i don't blame you for being away. Personal things come first.
But from personal experience, being deeply depressed can close one off to avenues to help... so coming back is a healthy sign in my book.

I know I'm just a stranger to you, but I do hope you the best of luck in resolving your depression.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

omfg! Does this mean I can visit MT again and NOT have to wear a blindfold! It's almost enough to make me wanna create walls again!!! @.@

The motivation might actually kill me!

Good to see you back though, have a virtual beer, you wont be able to taste the water I added.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.