Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appropriate number of Episodes for an anime. - Minitokyo

Appropriate number of Episodes for an anime.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

depending on the anime...13 or 26. sometimes an anime has too many meaningless episodes that it would have been better to stop at 13 rather than continue to 26 (peace maker kurogane).

other times i don't have enough time to watch anime and it takes me a while to get through an anime if its longer. other than that...some anime's are nice when they're continued for a long time (unless its like naruto where they have 10+ filler episodes to make naruto look horrible and lame).

I beliece it should be within 30 to 50...Any more than that it takes too long to keep up. I want to watch some series but there are way too many eps of it...like One piece. Lucky I started to watch Naruto when the first ep came out.

13 should be enough... If you want the extended story, I say go read the manga
I hate fillers anyway
LinDorK@_@

I think it's a pointless question. There are stories that can be developped for a long time if the author is creative enough. I don't think there should be a strict limit.

Anyway most of the time, it's anime that come from manga that are really long. I don't think by example that Fruits Basket should have stopped at the 7th manga (that equals more or less 26 eps) or at the 14th manga (I guess that would equals 50 or 52 eps).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

it depends though, if it's about sports like PoT, then the longer the better, another one will be Hikaru no Go. but if it's just simply about relationships and stuff then around 25 episodes is good

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.