Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battle Vixens/Ikki Tousen - Minitokyo

Battle Vixens/Ikki Tousen

Tagged under Ikkitousen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

ANybody read battle vixens or watch ikki tousen??Shit man its one of the best! i like the blue hair girl with the spear.....awww *drool*

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

I own the first manga and I own the whole series on a import DVD. Hakufu and the green haired chick ( Ryogi I think) Kick ass xD! Its a good story plot I think.

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

yea!!the manga a bit diffrent though eh? like the blue hair chiq with the spear.....man she soo hot, but she plays a bigger role in the manga! omfg y isn't she a main charater ahhhh i love her soo much!!! i wanna get a model of her from www.hobbyfan.com

yeah ikki tousen is really great.

i haven´t read battle vixens yet, but i´m looking forward to read it.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

There alot more story line to it. I soo sweet, more panty shots to. lol. Sgt frog is good too. lol I still like the blue girl with spear and long hair the most....whats her name....kusa? kasu? i dun remebr somebody tell me plz

as a tenjho tenge fan, i too love this one as well. it's practically almost the same thing. i have vol 1-2 in english and 1-6 in japanese. i'm currently ordering vol 7.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

lol nice. the manga? u can read jap!?!? ohh how i admire u soo much!! still....i'd like to see the blue hear girl use her spear...will somebody plzz tell me her name?! untill i find out im callin her...kasu!! if only she had a bigger role.....and was my Girlfriend..

I admit I havent read the manga which would HAVE to be better than the anime. Aside from the violence and free flowing fanservice there was little going for it.

Tenjo Tenge on the other hand

Blue haired girl is Kanu Uncho, she's my fav too (DVD cover is hottttt). I've just ordered vol 7 from animenation.com just to see if she's become the main char now (she was on a cover of Gum magazine with the glasses girl).

Quote: i have vol 1-2 in english and 1-6 in japanese.

Does Kanu make any moves on Koukin in vol 4-6? She kinda flirted with him in vol 3...

wooo like tenjo tenge too... ikkitousen was good but the anime.... made it kinda incomplete... i want the manga >_<

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

The mnaga is sooo much better then the anime. The anime was kinda weird...its fight scenes where kinda boring.....not enough doughinf an kung fu...like kinda like....1 hit KO kinda thing and the fights over.....*sigh* w00t w00t thx god for manga!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Why did they have to change it to "battle vixens"? I think i'm gonna cry ;_;

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

lol. y? does it matter? ikkitousen...whats that mean again.......1 with the strenth of 1000 or somethin....lol

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

Quote by cloud811lol. y? does it matter? ikkitousen...whats that mean again.......1 with the strenth of 1000 or somethin....lol

............u r gay!!!!!!!! muahahhahah!!!!!! JUNK force"s BETTER!.....and damn.. get a display and a siggy 2.....

Signature

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

hey hey hey! your spamming u silly little boy!!! spam!spam!!! admin!admin save me!!!ahhh!! no way, Battle Vixen ca nskoll there ass, specail the blue hiar girl with the spear....she can beat anybody.

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

Quote by cloud811hey hey hey! your spamming u silly little boy!!! spam!spam!!! admin!admin save me!!!ahhh!! no way, Battle Vixen ca nskoll there ass, specail the blue hiar girl with the spear....she can beat anybody.

:hmpf: ...u knoe u like Junk Force like hell~ but i agree with the Blue Hair gurl!!! ahhhh~ *drool*

Signature

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

yea man.....wow.....theres this rrealy nice picture of her on this site, oh yea. I'm tell everybody....go to www.hobbyfan.com and look up ikkitousen im getting the blue hair girl with the thong....on her 4 legs....im waiting the paint version to come out. 100ish bucks...shit man

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

:angry: i knoe!!!!!!!! meow! the hobby fan'stuff pricy, but nice............................ :)

Signature

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

Yea they got some realy good ongai teatcher ones, and the battle vixens...whoa

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

.....i realy realy need a drooling face with a nose bleed on it.......

Signature

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

wow....that was random....u spammer! shame on u! this is a topic devoted to my love for ikkitousen and my uncontrollable ergess they give me!

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

http://www.ikkitousen.com/story/img/img_07/recommend01.jpg
HEHEHEHHEHEE

Signature

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

dude! u stol ethat from my room! my girl friend gives me a picture of her self and this guy steals it! give it back! u better not sell this shit on the mnet man!!

Aznboi

Aznboi

Sasuke Itachi

:D muahahahahha!!! she's mine now!!!!!! :nya:

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.