Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think stronger? Sasuke or Naruto? - Minitokyo

Who do you think stronger? Sasuke or Naruto?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to say.....................................but the battle showed us Sasuke is stronger........

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

bah, but kyuubi is supposed to have like limitless chakra! naruto will advance more so that he can fully control the chakra ^_^

Signature Image

poonman

poonman

anime rockz..

hi..
of course naruto is stronger than sasuke...if not why is the title of the story name naruto..

Signature

Anime lover..!!!
Can't LIVE without them..!!!

Yeh ofcourse Naruto is stronger.(He is the chose one) ~_~

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

melman804

melman804

Prodigy Designs

lol @ chosen one..but thatis true tho...cant wait to see how naruto kicks sasukes a**...OOO...and the fight between itachi and sasuke..its gonna b a w s o m e

Love Music & Drawing!(((d-_-b)))

aydz

Pink goddess

obviously Naruto

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bakanecko

bakanecko

copied+cat

i think nauro and sasuke is equal and they are gonna be rival all the time hehe i`m sure its cool, each of them i`m sure gonna have another new cool jutsu hehe just wait(maybe)

haha

Uzumaki Naruto, hands down. He could beaten Sasuke easily if he use the sexy no Jutsu. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

shiarou

i am alive again!

naruto... cuz his power has no drawbacks..i think

what is loneliness anyway?

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Well right now in the series, I'd say that Sasuke's stronger because he's got his level 6 Sharingan and the cursed seal. Naruto still hasn't been able to control his power fully.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

I think Naruto's stronger... *although I love Sasuke, of course*
But, dunno, something tells me that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke.... ^^

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

I think Saskue is regularly stornger then Naruto and kick his ass any day but when Naurto goes kyuubi susake has no chance unless he uses the power of the seal and they pretty much evenly matched in decent time in battle but when the battle gets to drawn out Naurto well have the advantage with his unlimted chakra in kyuubi form.

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

aznwtydragon

aznwtydragon

Bored Aussie - DotA Player

naruto, but Sasuke looks hell kool then naruto

Signature Image

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

is definitly naruto since he's the main character
but i guess sasuek is also stronge..............

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

naruto kuattt.....

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Its certaintly be Naruto .Just looks at thier special justu.Rasengan got the best of Chidori .
Go Naruto!!!! XD XD XD XD

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Naruto of course

Kirakiri

teh insane bunny thing

I think they are at equal strength...though I'm more of a Sasuke fan myself. XD
*gets run over by naruto fans* x_x;;

Signature
Current obsessions: GSD // Kira // Athrun // Anna ni Isho Datta no ni // Ishida Akira // Bleach

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Naruto, cause in shows like these, the main character always wins in the end. Either by sudden just gaining massive power or luck, because luck is always on the hero's side (in these types of shows (shonen))

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The question is, which one is stronger between Naruto and Sasuke, right? So the answer is definitely Naruto since he can use Kyubi power. But i guess, if they fight right now, Sasuke still had bigger chance to win against Naruto whose always dumb and careless in battle field.

I bet on naruto.
The rasengan technique is incredible.
And he fight to protecht others.

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Naruto................Yea.............^^ He's the strongest...XP

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

naruto coz he is the main character...

Quote by poonmanhi..
of course naruto is stronger than sasuke...if not why is the title of the story name naruto..

Unbeatable logic! XD Anyways Sasuke is stupid so Naruto is better!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.