Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if u could write a book/manga,wut would it b about? - Minitokyo

if u could write a book/manga,wut would it b about?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

what would u write/draw about? which genre would it b in? fantasy? sci-fi? romance? gothic?etc....
people get creative! :D :D

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

lol, I'm already writing a fantasy story. I'm pretty pleased with how it is going, so far.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

i'm writing one too...in truth, i'm lying...it's actually finished, but i'm rewriting it, so is the second one...but the third one is under construction...need more plot...

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

hehe, nice question. ^^ I've started writing on a Gundam Seed story called 'Gundam Seed Destiny - Revenge from the stars' It's a story where Shinn has joined the Archangel to fight with Kira, Athrun and Cagalli against some rebels (the pilots from Gundam Wing !) from a space-colony detroyed during the war. But it still needs lots of work *sigh* ^_^' Oh well ...

Signature Image

niicceee! shinn joining AA and fighting aganst pilots from GW. when ur done i gotta read it XD XD

i would write it about someone's life
just a simple, average good life...

fantasy or Sci-fi.

gelatinous

gelatinous

a duck sitting beneath a tree

it'd be about a couple of hot girls. either they have cool (supernatural) abilities, or are striving for something, or whatever. but yea. definitely hot girls. and it'd probably be a dramedy.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Book-Fantasy.
Manga- Hmm I dunno. I'd try to come up with something that hasn't been done yet. ;)
Although fanfics are fun to write too. ^_^

romance maybe a lil lust

Signature Image

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Between sience fiction and fantasy (with slight romance),.... I am already writing it... lol...

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'd be an action one (fighting) but a comedy too

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't have the artist impluse to create any manga, but I might a story about over coming evil and become more than you expect. I like stories of triumph where the main character doesn't so much win as exceed the parameters of the fight. You don't kill your enemy you unmake him. It would definitely be fantasy because I like my creatures of the night.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

it would be about mid-age or pirates with some romance and comedy ^_^

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

hmmm it would be in post nuclear realm. After World War III. Devastated cities, laser weapons, ancient technology... this king of stuff.
you get the picture right? :)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I'm already in a process of making a manga for my home website TQPi.net forums, so far its still on the storyboard stages, but here's a link regarding my proposal:

http://www.drpforums.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1931

(:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I would write about romance because romantic stories are so good!! >.<

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I've already written some adventure/fantasy/romance stories!
I love to write, specially about intense romance with a little spice of tragic wars, going through middle-age (both european and asiatic) to the After Colony calendar of the Gundams series... i'm kinda the fanfic/origina writer gal...
Thanks for the thread!
Bye!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

the genre has to be fantasy.......
and a bit of romance

the manga would be taken place in the 17th centries
and 5 kids are of to search for there own destiny.........

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

the-okinawan-man

the-okinawan-man

Tell your Friends!

i'm writing a hentai/ecchi manga...

no offense y'all...everyone has their own tastes...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chains with tentacles. Lots of tentacles. Then comes the rape. After awhile the rape will become mindless, gratituous sex. Then the Space God Emperor would come down from the heavens and demand global warming, in which using his gravity defying red hair he will burn all the humans because he synchronised with their AT field and become one in a giant naked woman.

The End.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

lol I could write a novel about my life... that would result in one weird complicated novel/melodrama lol

i like to write, I used to write a lot of short stories... I like writing fantasies and dramas.

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

lost love or reborn world something interesting. But i prefer to watch these of anime and mangas. I really don't have the time to do that myself. I think tsubasa chronicle is close to my discription.

sweet group of ppl that are bounty hunters and serve under a captain on an interstellar cruiser.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.