Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in destiny?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i somehow believe in destiny

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

50/50 for me

destiny sounds seems cool in an anime or cartoon
but in real life I think we are all destined to live life to the fullest

Signature Image

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I believe that there may or may not be an omnipotent supreme being or god. We are all born with things we cannot change but we can ultimatly change our future for better or for worse depending on what we do while we are living.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by EsunaMeggyI believe that there may or may not be an omnipotent supreme being or god. We are all born with things we cannot change but we can ultimatly change our future for better or for worse depending on what we do while we are living.

I see what you're getting at. I agree with you that we have to the ability to change our outcome. I don't like the idea that I don't have control of what's going to happen. But then , there are things that you cannot control. For example, you can't anticipate to have a car crash(unlesss you plan one XD) but that car crash can or can not change your future.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Collinxx

Collinxx

Destiny

Destiny is SHinn.... hope he can made it. loLLL

<_< >=(

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... o_0
I do believe in destiny/fate/etc....
UMm i JuSt do... :nya:
Yea...so? Lol...=^_^=

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

actually I don't want to believe in destiny,but I live in the world that GOD rules the entire
lives of human so I must believe that

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

No, although I believe in karma, which is kind of changeable destiny...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by CollinxxDestiny is SHinn.... hope he can made it. loLLL =(

lol
we're not talking about Gundam Seed Destiny. We're talking about the outcome of life xD

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I believe that we make our own destiny with the choices that we make in life. Nothing is pre-written on what we will do. We create our future.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Quote by kyokun0675I believe that we make our own destiny with the choices that we make in
life. Nothing is pre-written on what we will do. We create our future.

I second that...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

Everyone creates a destiny in what believe, destiny is changing every minute

i dont necisarilly believe in destiny or fate, but i do believe there is some force driving towards a certain goal in life, but we have the power to set that goal and follow through with fulfulling it. people have control of themselves and make decisions based upon their goals and dreams. everything may happen for a reason, but your decisions decide what that everything becomes.

if that makes sense, my beliefs are so crazy i dunno how to put them into words without some serious thought sometimes, lol

i believe one's destiny is in their own hands and that one is in control of their own life

Signature

To a certain degree I do. I believe in the fact that humans have a certain amount of free will, but we're constrained by the walls of fate. Kind of like guidelines or borders, yellow tape, even. ^_^'

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

If my life was pre-determined, then I'd have no point in living. After all, it wouldn't be my life.

starkid

starkid

Lost.

No. I don't like the idea that i'm not to control my life.
(Guess from what movie i quoted..)

--

Signature
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you...
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you.

[ Visit my worthless gallery ]

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmNo fate, no destiny, no original sin, no gods, no supernatural anything, eh?

Same here!^^

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Actually ......... I Don'T Know ........... X___x ......... ; _____ ; ......... It's a weird question ! Give me next one :P This one is too dificult for me !

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I believe in destiny . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

yes look at the thing that i have on the bottom that should explain

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

:nya: :nya: it's really cool to believe in destiny...but i don't know...relying too much in destiny is like....playing a character from the popular PC game, The Sims.... :nya: :nya:

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I believe our choices make who we are but I also know that outside sources of decisions form our lives too. I guess its hard not to beleive when its quite true that you're not 100% in control of your life.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Personally I believe that the concept of destiny, fate, and pre-ordainement originated in smaller communities who were as a whole a lot more egotistical than could be allowed for today's globalised world. If everything is about yourself, if your destiny was worked out before you were born, doesn't that make you some kinda egomaniac? There are too much people in this world to have pre-ordained destinies to work against or with everyone else.

I believe people make arbitary choices and live arbitrary lives. Things happen because things have already happened. Cause and Effect. I do this to you, you do something to me ot someone else. I mean, the entire world could be destroyed just becuase the cleaning lady had a bad day and wash brushing the keyboard too hard...

If you look at history and all the blunders and coincidences and injustices and what actually went on behind the scenes, it is impossible to even have an inkling of an pre-ordained destiny. Thats only for myth and legend were arrogant heroes thought the world revolved around them and that they, the "chosen ones ooh ah", are capable of saving the world since they look good in a leather or bronze armour.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.