Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in destiny?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

i make my own destiny

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

i don't know , i really don't know.
as a personal rule i never believe anything that has shown me no proof of it's existence,
but destiny, i'm not sure...

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

wen

Nah, I don't think there is a destiny. Fate didn't bring me where I am, I did.

You can beleive it or not, it doesn't really matter. Regardless of your beliefs in anything or lack thereof, life will continue to go on. I sway between destiny and free will, it really depends on the circumstance.

It doesnt matter if i die then i die and i wont care if it was destiny or just bad luck/omen. I dont care if destiny excist or if its just our imagination.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

i believe in random chance, this world has so manythings going on at the same time nothing can be perdicted or thought out. People who believe in fate or destiny make me think that they believe life is like a game, it's well scripted and thought out all the way to the end where you, the charactor, dies. Today their are something like 6+billion people (i think) in this world and for each of are lives to have a set course is crazy, or that god guy has alot of free time.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I bleieve in destiny bring people together but Ia lso bleieve sometimes you ahve to make your own.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I'd like to think that there is a purpose for me, but I don't think that I have a destiny. ^^

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Destiny is a fabrication of the weak-willed, those unwilling to accept the consequences of their actions or that their life has no greater purpose.

Even if there are some factors beyond an individual's control, everything is ultimately a result of an individual's choices.

i dont believe in fate or destiny...i also dont dwell on the future...i concentrate what is here and now

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

well when u have like 20 de javu's ina week u get the feelings that your not totally in control
well believing in god doesnt help eighter

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Unfurtanley yes, i believe in destiny. I doesnt want to believe it, i swear, but i saw sufficient facts to believe it. You guys could call me mystic if u want.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.