Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which part(s) of the body do you like to draw best? - Minitokyo

Which part(s) of the body do you like to draw best?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

As for myself, I like drawing eyes and hands. Hands because they can be drawn in various postures. But I don't know why I like drawing eyes, I just do.

Vampy

Vampy

.::Dark Dreamer::.

I Love Draw Eyes Thats What Im Only Good At Drawing But Im Sometimes Good At Lips =)
But The Eyes Is The best I Can Do
I Liek Drawing eyes Cause YoOo Can Put Emotion Behind It Also Cause YoOo Can Make It All Kool =P

.::Vampy::.

-=[Happiness Is A Sad Song]=-
-=[I Am Never Alone...]=-
Signature

OreMo

OreMo

[moth stalker]

i like drawing the legs and the face. beacuse that's what makes drawing fun for myself. hair is fun to beacuse there are millions of hair types and styles. :3

Signature

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

I love drawing the faces and making the expressions of people I love the way the face makes the drawing different... I also like drawing eyes and sometimes hands^^

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like drawing the eyes, face, hair and clothes, it's just so fun to make up your own stuff. I'm bad at drawing hands X_X

There is no time like the present for postponing what you ought to be doing.

yea i like drawing eyes too. i tend to spend more time on it than any other part of the body hehehe

Signature

i love drawing the eyes, they're just so beautiful

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

the eyes, curve of the lips and face as well as the body shape. i love doing female or feminent bods, so curvy! :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Like the other posters, I too like drawing the eyes, but I always suck at drawing the hair... so it usually turns out plain and boring :S I do like drawing hands... but I need a model or else, it'll be out of proportion... :x

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by melissa-clyneI love drawing the faces and making the expressions of people I love
the way the face makes the drawing different... I also like drawing
eyes and sometimes hands^^

Same here

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

I like drawing faces and accessories. I'm an accessory geek. I like hands when I can draw them properly (it's a once-in-a-while thing for me). My sketchbooks are littered with sketches of female characters, so I've become known as a pervert.

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I usually draw eyes from time to time. I don't know why, but I just do.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I like drawing the face ^_^'
heh heh...I'm horrible at the rest.....

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by Krisari the eyes, curve of the lips and face as well as the body shape. i love doing female or feminent bods, so curvy! :nya:

Hehe, yeah.... women are more fun to draw than men :) But I really love drawing feet.. there is just something humble about the human foot...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

the whole face, that's where I started and that's where I finish

I like to draw the eyes,the face, and the legs.
As for the other parts I still need some serious practicing.

Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by fooblued

Quote by Krisari the eyes, curve of the lips and face as well as the body shape. i love doing female or feminent bods, so curvy! :nya:

Hehe, yeah.... women are more fun to draw than men :) But I really love drawing feet.. there is just something humble about the human foot...

I second that, girls are alot more fun to draw and they're better to look at too when your done lol.

All's fine for me, but I need to practice on folds and shades. Also the same person at different angles (I find that the hardest!). But overall, I seem to enjoy taking my time, even with an easy sketch.
Currently, I'm practicing to visualize the character on the paper and draw 'em from there. I mean, if I can imagine any drawn character in animation or several different poses and angles, why can't I just visualize and draw it straight off? But in short, I can't.
Drawing gets harder when I get artist's block (writer's block, get it?), trying to figure out what kind of hair or design of clothes...

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

Quote by DSJFX18
I second that, girls are alot more fun to draw and they're better to look at too when your done lol.

Yep it's true. I was amazed when I was done drawing my first female character.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I like to draw the eyes because they're purrty when you color them and the hair because it's so unique on every anime character!

Always approach with a smile!

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Have any of you posted any of your works? I always see drawings here that people just rip the character out of somebody else's work and slap a new background on it, calling it theirs. This really annoys me, and I would like to see a picture that somebody here drew in its entirety by themselves.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

I love drawing the facial expressions.

I am the absolute worst at hands. Not really but I do better with the head and main body. Limbs I usually have more trouble with.

I agree with drmambo6, facial expressions are also fun to draw as well.

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

Quote by KoutetsuHave any of you posted any of your works? I always see drawings here that people just rip the character out of somebody else's work and slap a new background on it, calling it theirs. This really annoys me, and I would like to see a picture that somebody here drew in its entirety by themselves.

I have one poor excuse of a drawing here.
Many people like drawing females. So do I. Now I'm working hard on drawing males, but somewhere along the line, most of my male characters turn into female :sweat:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.