Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There's a hacker on MT? - Minitokyo

There's a hacker on MT?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Maybe he's a level zippity-do-da haXZor.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by AlfonseExcuse me, but if there is no "hacker", then why did my status change
from Member to Elite Memeber? And can you tell me how to change my
status back to normal?

Can I be an elite member too? ;) (Just kidding, just kidding....)

yeah that would suck i love MT but yeah im sort of a noob but i still realize a huge prob ,BUT it could be my noobiness hehe!! i really cant create or download a userpage i dont know it just wont work so......... yeah maybe im doing it wrong or something?...i dont think so... though i did meet a guy (i forget who) eveything of his was white and he some how ejected me , he said i wa annoying and then i got the MSN home page yeah sort of freaky .. and it really ticks me off i really like MT

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

OMFG has anyone heard of server problems?

if your too stupid to know how to change your avatar, is that immediately attributed to hackers?

god if theres some small glitches that Sheqel hasnt worked out, you people jump and yell hacker. sad..

Signature

Quote by SpystreakPlease if there was a hacker or cracker or whatever the heck you want
to call it MT would have been hit much much harder. Threads deleted
entire gallery sections deleted. Members would have had their pages
screwed with. Please give me a bloody brake. I've seen forums hacked
this was no hacking. It's called glitches just like that stupid -1
notification thing

Wow, please don't insult your superiors. Hackers would do things like edit Firefox (which if you didn't know is Open Source =0 ). Or do you think Mozilla wants people to do "evil" things to their software? If you people do, you're not very bright. I'll add a link to "hacking Firefox" on Mozilla (for those of you who are even more pathetic, Mozilla is the group that designed Firefox...) homepage.

Edit: http://mozilla.org/hacking/

Edit 2: The word Firefox is used as the Firefox browser and the Mozilla browser since not many people (here) have heard of the Mozilla browser.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Quote by kai81220OMFG has anyone heard of server problems?
if your too stupid to know how to change your avatar, is that immediately attributed to hackers?
god if theres some small glitches that Sheqel hasnt worked out, you people jump and yell hacker. sad..

Well...we are human. I mean look at poloticians. They were all voted most paranoid in high school. So I could be voted that too even though I don't care much for polotics.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

...mt has many ways of dealing with the hackers. Why hasn't this thread been closed? Biri... :\

Considering the number of members here I'm surprised that there's only one.

Perhaps we should stop talking about this particular forum subject. People are starting to get antsy around here.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Not only antsy, but disrespectful and overall rude. My, what an aggressive community this has become!

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Huh? Interesting....
" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk." - Al FMA-

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by biriwilgThere IS A HACKER. End of subject.

But the gallery issue has nothing to do with him/her.

He/she 'just' ban admins and then upgrade some users accounts to elite-members.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Yes!! ha i started this!! hax0rs unite!! stupid asp people...

and you dont need to be level ten to get pics!! hey pm me if you want to know how!!! mwahahahaha!!! i started this...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i rule the school!!

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Huh then mabye thats why it takes really long to download and some I can't even get!Unless shoo hacker shoo shoo i want walls and images!>.<Mabye that scared that person off.......LOL nah just kiddin.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

0MG, Otaku-Fanboy/Girl H4x0rZ wh0 d1g t3h W4llz 4nD 5c4n5 0f /\/\1n1t0l<0

That's one of the reasons I was wondering about for the hacker's motives.

Otherwise, they're just world leaders in being assholes.

caaaalm down!!!

Quote by Shkira Not only antsy, but disrespectful and overall rude. My, what an aggressive community this has become!

shkira u as well... this is a thread where u talk about stuff in this case hacking we've come to the conclusion that there maybe a hacker if so that is what an admin is for and by looking at this site i would say all u superiors do a kick ass job!!!!! keep up the good work.

TB1991

TB1991

The Dutch Guy...

Well, a few days ago, the connection was very slow...

Greetz

TB1991

Signature
Can people dislike bots?
Can bots dislike people?

You gotta be kidding me. Of course there's a hacker. Probably many hackers. There's hundreds of thousands of hackers, script kiddies and such all around the world. You think a place like this wouldn't have hackers targeting it?

Think of it this way. Bugs are all over the place (Hackers), You can spray bug killer everywhere, and seal up the house. (Firewall and other security) However there are millions of bugs and there's always going to be bugs finding their way through. So quit getting all up in arms and realise it's a fact of life, there are bugs on the internet. ^_^

Some advice, if you want to fight hackers, get a sympathetic hacker to tell you your security holes. That's about all you can really do.

I'm surprised that someone who uses the hacker term, script kiddy, would insult hackers. You should know better. -_-

What is wrong with you people, do you think Mozilla wants people to hack their software if hacking is bad? No. Do they have a page on their site telling you about hacking their software? Yes. Is cracking bad? Yes. Are crackers bad? Yes. Are hackers bad? No.

http://mozilla.org/hacking/

Don't try to make this into a "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" scenario. Cracking, crackers, hackers, script kiddies, they're terms that people understand. A hacker wouldn't be interested in going on a revenge trip, they're a bit more prestigious than that. Believe me, I know some. Oh, and they are more interested in information than in doing any real damage, although they are quite capable of some heavy damage.

If they do go on a revenge trip on me then they're closer to being script kiddies but not quite hackers because they don't understand there are better and bigger fish to fry. Script kiddies are people with no real in depth knowledge of hacking, they just take the scripts that hackers developed, maybe alter them a bit, and use them. These type of people are considered to be hobbyists; while hackers are considered to be Professionals.

The fact is, it's how they use these skill or tools that makes them good or bad. I’m just trying to get everyone to calm down by educating them. To help people understand what type of threat they are facing, I thought the bug analogy was good. (we're talking about non power users here.) People on the internet generally take offence to whatever they want so I don’t worry too much about being politically correct. I guess I could start using the term Computer Security Tester to be politically correct. ^_^ But yeah, there’s my lesson on hackers.

If you disagree with any of the information I’ve presented above please don’t tell me about it. I’m not interested in getting into an online argument over who’s right. “Fighting on the internet, it’s like booing at the Special Olympics. You’ll never win no matter how logical you are.” ^_^

Good job! ^^ Some of the info you used looks like it was from the Jargon File. And good example of the special olypics. XD

Yes well, I can't say that I've been to that site before, but I can say that theirs either something wrong with the computer I'm using, or I may need to attend the special olympics. because everywhere Im supposed to see an Apostrophe i see a?? . Strange, but oh well. ^_^

Quote by yoshoYes well, I can't say that I've been to that site before, but I can say
that theirs either something wrong with the computer I'm using, or I
may need to attend the special olympics. because everywhere Im supposed
to see an Apostrophe i see a?? . Strange, but oh well. ^_^

The text in your posts look odd as well I see random symbols like "it�s" which I assume is supposed to be italics (if that text in the quotes looks right to you, well it looks like an a with a ^ on top of it and two dimonds with question marks in them). The Jargon file can be located at http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/ . It is a bit hard to navagiate for some and is a bit odd, but some of it is good material. MT members might want to read some of it.

does pm means hacked??? well i jus heard it from sumwhere... MT go pmed!!???

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.