Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you carry your mobile-/hand-phones? - Minitokyo

Where do you carry your mobile-/hand-phones?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

I always carry mine in my left-pockets, never on the right. How about you guys?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I don't have one. I prefer to make it a royal pain in the ass getting a hold of me.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I always carry it on the left pocket for some reason. Maybe because I'm left handed.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

i carry it on the right side

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Clips on the right side or keep in the left pocket.

teaser

teaser

cat says: miaou!

allways on the right side..

i can't draw to you what i'm think... well you see i am an artist! do you jealous a lot? :o)))

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Well I usually keep it in my purse but if its in my pocket its always on the right side. :)

I'm south paw so always on left side. My right side has my wallet and I put my car keys inside also so too much clutter if I try to squish in my phone.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

when its in a pocket, on the right side

but i keep it in my book-bag during school hours, which is physically impossible for my classmates to do. . . that and leaving the damn thing off during school

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

It does'nt matter which side I carry......all that matters is I have them with me at all times^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

always in the left.

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

where ever it fits with what ever I already have in my pockets

I carry my cell phone either the left or right it depends which hand grabs it first...I mean usually your dominant hand goes for it..But noticed I'm ambidextrous so yeah...Ahaha this forum is pretty random but who cares right?

Left for me, I've carried it in my left since I got my first phone.

valsimot

wingless

i'm right handed, but i keep my phone in my left pocket. no idea why, i just do.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

left pocket, got my wallet in right, just to keep a sorta balance, even tho my wallet is heavier XD

Signature Image

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I usually keep my mobile in my left pocket and my mp3 player in my right pocket

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

right pocket....left pocket is for the car keys...Im left handed so its easier to grab into the left pocket but hey.....dont want both in the same pocket....it'll be scratchin my fone

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I always put it on my right...but most of the time I just put in my purse. Hehe..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i don't have one ..........but if o did then i would carry it in my left pocket..............

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

I always put it on the right side...I dunno why?/ Maybe it's easier to put and to get it from my pocket(^^)

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Anywhere where it could be safe.... away from those sneaky snatchers... Hmm... in my bag! Wahaha This is my phone LOLhttp://www.thestar.com/images/thestar/img/040322_telus_phone_250.jpg

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

right side handy.. left side keys and lighter
sometimes i use this little strange eastpak sidebag o_O

around my neck :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.