Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Tips for women..e-mail..:.*] - Minitokyo

[*.:.Tips for women..e-mail..:.*]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

This is an e-mail i recently received through a forward..i think you should read this
Because of these recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation...This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know.. After reading this, forward it to someone you care about. It never
hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parkinggarage:
A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
B..) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
7. if the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP. It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women? He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." The lady then said that i! t sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded, and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby crying outside their doors, when they're home alone at
night.
I dont really know if much people have received this..but i feel its important to discuss this.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

umm i dont understand this........ what does it mean. :sweat:

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by DoubleBarrelumm i dont understand this........ what does it mean. :sweat:

it means that alot of people in her area have been getting kidnapped lately. Emails like this go around alot to help people from getting kidnapped.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

oh, im very srry to hear that, toxictea plz be carfull and watch your back, :sweat:

Quote by DoubleBarreloh, im very srry to hear that, toxictea plz be carfull and watch your back, :sweat:

Wait a second..who said that. I never said there was danger in my area. Have you even read it? I said it was a forward -.-

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

im srry :sweat:

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

wow that is important! thats good for me to read because i always help people out becuase if they have a disability i want to help them. But i don't think i'm be driving a car for a long time ^__^ for one i don't really want to. and two...well i'm not gonna buy a car if these stupid gas prices are high when i'm old enough to! but that crying baby one is just freaky just thinking there could be a evil guy outside your front door! O__O scary. i will remember this ^__^ hehe though i'm mostly always with someone becuase my parents don't want anything bad to happen.
thanks ^___^
cya later toxictea23!!

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by DoubleBarreloh, im very srry to hear that, toxictea plz be carfull and watch your back, :sweat:

Wait a second..who said that. I never said there was danger in my area. Have you even read it? I said it was a forward -.-

yeah, i read it. but letters like this get passed around most when there is alot of that crime in the area the recever lives in. Thats how it works around here at least.

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

This is really good to know, although I don't live in a particulary dangerous area it's, as the post said, better safe than sorry ;)

Signature

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Good advice. ^__^ I think I've read it before but it's always good to remember the important points again. Thanks for posting it. It can come in handy.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

cary a gun, proablem solved

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by RavensEdgecary a gun, proablem solved

eheehhhee ^_^' iono about that.....

but toxictea i think thats really good advise might come in handy some day :) better safe than sorry ^_~

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by EiminThis is really good to know, although I don't live in a particulary
dangerous area it's, as the post said, better safe than sorry ;)

Yeah,me either...i live in safer area of the town,but i know you still have too wach out..

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

woah...this is scary yet true..i'll be sure to tell my mom this and keep it in mind..thanks

Signature Image

Boom.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I'm surprised they didn't mention instead of yelling for HELP (assuming you still can speak), yell out FIRE instead. Attracts more attention then the former.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol that was kinda interesting....i didnt think it was somthing interesting but it was

It is time for you to drown

Mm, this is really good to know && very interesting! Very helpful advice! I'll be sure to keep this in mind! Thanks!! :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

This is good to know. Thank you for sharing with us Toxictea. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

omgsh, it seems so scary yet so true at the same time, anything can happen to anyone , nobodys speacial, im going to send this to my family and friends, its a good thing, i now took Martial Art. just two years ago (when i was 15) me and my friends were walking from a party at night around 10pm and we all dropped eachother off at our respective houses , mine was the farthest about a 10 min walk so i had to walk alone, about 5 mins into the walk some guy came up to me and said he knew my friend and they said for him to walk me home so nothing happens.
Im not stupid, i knew that my friends would have told me of this guy so i said no thanks and walked faster from him, he was still following me so i ran but he caught me and tripped me. he was about to rape me, but when he got distracted by trying to get his pants down, i kicked him harder then a soccer ball where it hurts :D i ran the rest and my mother called the police. ever since, i took self defence classes otherwise i would never feel safe again, i worked hard (really hard) and eventually passed some people who were there before me and got close to top rank in no time. ^-^

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Hmmmmmmm........This Could Help If I Tell People That I Know About It (Because I'm A Guy), Then They Will Be Aware....Thanks For The Info toxictea23! I'll Make Sure To Tell People About This. :o

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

That's kinda scary considering I live on the "bad" side of town and there have been crimes committed like 2-3 blocks away from me. I've always been lucky not to be involved or know too many details but yeah... that scares me...

Fortunately I also hate driving.... But hmm... this makes me want to carry around a dummy wallwt just to throw...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

interesting, i'll keep it in mind, thanks toxictea.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Wow, that seems pretty scary, thanks for the info, toxictea.

Quote by RavensEdgecary a gun, proablem solved

But where would you even get a gun? What if you run out bullets and you don't have any bullets at that moment? Well, maybe it's just best to run as fast as you can, I really wish I was Sena from Eyeshield 21, he runs so fast, nobody can catch him unless that person has long arms.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Interestimg. I'm going to copy and email this to some people i know.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.