Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I just don't understand Chiibot - Minitokyo

I just don't understand Chiibot

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Chiibot left me a message stating "Deletion of Gallery Entry 'NGE Platinum DVD 1 Booklet Pg 2'"

It clearly stated that I scanned this image myself from my own DVD collection. Along with the "Misato NGE Platinum Box Side" that is still up (for now). I also did not take the scan from another gallery or even Geneon's website.

Why is it that everytime I come back here one of my images always get taken down?

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13884/

If you have complaints use that thread don't post your own.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Didn't [Bot]Chii state the reason why the scan was deleted? Perhaps a better quality scan has been submitted..? And yea - try the thread Spystreak mentioned.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Yes, I did read the complete message though, I paraphrased it in my post above.

Thanks Spystreak and unicorn2006. I just noticed that thread as soon as I posted this. Sorry about that.

Signature Image

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

As said, the answer to the question was in the message itself. Also, as said, there is another pinned thread for this kind of questions and clarifications. As such, this thread is closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.