Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime/Manga Calender 2006 - Minitokyo

Anime/Manga Calender 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

do you order any anime/manga calender 2006?
when looking at the pictures, i'm so tempted to order but i just can't seem to make up my mind T_T at first, i don't know whether i should order the anime or manga version of the naruto 2006 calender. now i'm even confused when i saw the front cover of the gundam seed destiny 2006 calender... i have no idea which should i order...

by the way, what is the difference between B2 and A2?
http://www.theanimehouse.com/cal2006/Naruto-B.jpg

http://www.theanimehouse.com/cal2006/Gseed.jpg

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

ah! the gundam seed calendar looks gorgeous!!! where is it available online? lacus & cagalli looks so lovely!!!!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Quote by polarieah! the gundam seed calendar looks gorgeous!!! where is it available online? lacus & cagalli looks so lovely!!!!

yes! lacus and cagalli look so pretty :) sorry but i don't know where it is available online.... the place i can order from is a kind of anime shop in singapore... sorry! i'm not much help....

Signature Image

stop trying to choose and get both. thats what ill do. but thats me. MAdlion ___________________________________________________________________________(...)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Quote by paintmearainbow yes! lacus and cagalli look so pretty :) sorry but i don't know where it is available online.... the place i can order from is a kind of anime shop in singapore... sorry! i'm not much help....

hey!!! which shop? i'm from singapore too! :)

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

XD Wow! I love getting anime calendars!
:o Naruto calendar! there are a lot of images I have never seen before.
:D Man, now I need to go get that calendar!
:) Thanks for displaying the images.
:pacman: See ya!

Signature

robinkun

robinkun

I r R

w00t!!! where do you order these i totaly just have to get the naruto Calendar.

Free thinkers are dangerous

Quote by polariehey!!! which shop? i'm from singapore too! :)

oh really? that's great then :) the shop is called 'Anime House'. it is at Sunshine Plaza, 91 Bencoolen Street. they sell a lot of merchandise there. :D yup, the order closed on 30th Sept! so you must be quick too! i still can't decide :sweat:

Quote by Moonbeam XD Wow! I love getting anime calendars!
:o Naruto calendar! there are a lot of images I have never seen before.
:D Man, now I need to go get that calendar!
:) Thanks for displaying the images. :pacman: See ya!

there are other images of other anime calender. if you want, i can upload them here for a while if the picture is available :)

Signature Image

qwerty89

Don't read this

God damn, Love that Naruto Calander ^^
Especially loving the middle one. Itachi and Sasuke..

Quote by qwerty89God damn, Love that Naruto Calander ^^
Especially loving the middle one. Itachi and Sasuke..

yes! me too! i think it's a really sweet picture of itachi and sasuke :)

Signature Image

sorry... tiny bit OT here
any1 got scans of that GSD calendar? it looks gorgeous

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

GSD ~!... GSD ~!... I WANT THE GSD ONE ~~!!! hahaha =P

MasterDiablovn

MasterDiablovn

{Black Knight}

Waooooooooo... I want the GDS ^^; ... that's great!! anyone have Fate/Stay Night one ??..

Quote by MasterDiablovnWaooooooooo... I want the GDS ^^; ... that's great!! anyone have Fate/Stay Night one ??..

didn't know there was an F/SN calendar
or are u asking if there is one?

Quote by MasterDiablovnWaooooooooo... I want the GDS ^^; ... that's great!! anyone have Fate/Stay Night one ??..

i found the front cover of the Fate/Stay Night calender. you want to take a look?

Signature Image

*nods*
Yessir.

haha :D here it is :)
http://www.theanimehouse.com/cal2006/Fate.jpg

Signature Image

ta
...u know I might have those scans in the jungle that is my Fate folder

you can send me more picture's
are realy great

son realmente grandiosas esas imagenes de gundam speed

I think its better to Have Lacus and Meer Campbell on the cover page.....IT WILL LOOK kawaii!!!!

MasterDiablovn

MasterDiablovn

{Black Knight}

Wow, thx paintmearainbow .. that's great ^_^ ... I love Fate/Stay Night, both the anime and the game ^^ ... thx again...

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

Quote by paintmearainbow

Quote by polariehey!!! which shop? i'm from singapore too! :)

oh really? that's great then :) the shop is called 'Anime House'. it is at Sunshine Plaza, 91 Bencoolen Street. they sell a lot of merchandise there. :D yup, the order closed on 30th Sept! so you must be quick too! i still can't decide :sweat:

waaa... didn't know they had sold calenders in singapore too... are they ex?? I am so broke now but I wanna get them..

Do you know any other places that sell them other than that place??

Quote by crystalbluedragoonwaaa... didn't know they had sold calenders in singapore too... are they ex?? I am so broke now but I wanna get them..
Do you know any other places that sell them other than that place??

they are ex, really ex >.< i'm broke too so i'm still considering whether i should get the calender a not :x i don't think there is other shop other than that place... singapore sure is small...

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.