Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How was your first day of school? - Minitokyo

How was your first day of school?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my first day was pretty chaotic.
probably like half the school was missing a class on their schedule or didnt have a schedule at all! including me, i was missing a 4th period.
which is because its a brand new school that had opened up and plus the computers crashed just the night before.
so yeah people had to stay in the cafeteria and library for like 3 days. which was so boring. and i finally got my full schedule 3 days later T_T

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

i think my first day was normal.
1 years later, i have many friends. :D

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

first day of school?? hmm..
i like it alot.. since no assignments at the beginning.. XD
although i dont like school to start at all.. lolz.

but if you mean starting school in a new school..
i dont like that.. i hate ice-breaking.. T_T

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

my first day of school was pretty good.
it was fun to see my schoolmates again lol

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

fine, suprisingly. :D

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Ah the first day of school... Probably one of the most horrible and funnest days of school. XD It's horrible cause you dont know any of your classes and you dont know where everything is but it's fun cause your friends are there to make things better. :)

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

The first day of school was essentially a waste of time. I've been in school for a week now, and the workload is finally picking up, but on the first day all you do is sit through the same lectures on rules and assignments that you've heard every year since 6th grade. I also essentially know every person in my grade on a first name basis (I'm in a school of 750 people, so the class is pretty small), but it was nice to see all my friends again, and school means football season, which is the highlight of my year.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

it was terrible. I had to go through a lot mess to get ready for school. Ugh.

It was very very very boring. All my friend was like in another class and the teacher really suck but I did met this girl who I find to be very cool. That was only the good thing in the first day of school

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by speedfreek19starting the new school year in the middle of the year seems quite odd
to me, but then again you would prolly say the same about us in
australia starting at the start of the year, but start of the year is
more logical :P

Exactly!! Something that Aussies and us Kiwis agree on!

Brownie the Cat

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

it was cool for me.. meet some new friends already :) its easier to make friends wif people dat are also new. the next week i fink was horrible though. i had my first ever detention!!!!! arghhhh... i hated my new skull for that but i got over it since i get over things really quikly.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Well, I just started the first day of College yesterday
It wasn't bad, it was alot better than Secondary XD
I met some random people, and we became pretty good friends already
One thing that did really annoy me though, was the Bus system
I got on the wrong bus, took it all the way to some random place without knowing until it stopped, got on the right bus, so I could switch to another bus for the one back to my Town
..Excpet that damn bus never arrived..>___<
I waited for about 4 hours before remembering I had a phone on me to call my dad ^_^'
So, yeah, besides that, it was okay XD

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

i wouldnt know really i am homeschooled and go all year

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.