Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your hobby?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 185 total items

Penspinning!

I don't know if anyone here knows it, but that's something I like to do, as I like the feeling and I also like how you can do something else while spinning.
Otherwise, I enjoy playing the piano, watching one of my favourite show while chatting with friends. I like to play games too, although it's becoming rarer. Reading and running also come to mind, and I always liked karate, but I can't do that anymore since I hurt my back... I can't do anything about it either, it's all just because I grew up too fast. Bad luck =/

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

well mines r listenin to musik all day..or as much as i can xD...and chattin with friends online and searchin for pics online..and watchin sum of my favrite shows wile reading or writing at the same time as well XP..that and other stuff

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

beating my mutilated cock like it's a deceased equine of the non mobile variety.

zzzzzz.. my hobby is playing dota, console games and watching anime..

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

D: i play Ragnarok Online, but also love to re-read my fav manga chapters *-*

I think the best way of coveying your hobbies is to do like a "day in the life of" type thing, 'cause y'know, there's a vast difference between - for example - playing the guitar on your own in your room now and again, and playing guitar in a band that plays at local bars. Yet they would both be summised in "playing guitar"!

So - while pretending that anyone cares, hehe - I will tell you what I did today. Yes, a day in the life of Zubon. I've made the totally relevant bits bold so you don't have to read through it all if you don't want to.

I woke up too early at about 7am and so watched TV (BBC News 24) for a bit before eating my favourite food - pizza. I then played on Ico for a bit before going to town with my friends and hanging out there. We looked in HMV and Music Zone (for music and DVDs) before heading to Waterstones (books) where I looked for Aldous Huxley but couldn't find anything other than Brave New World.

We went for lunch at a pub and started drinking, I usually go for Guinness or Budweiser. Then my friend had to go to University so I rang up my girlfriend from a payphone (I'm like the only person I know without a mobile/cell phone) knowing that she'd eventually be up! We went to a place called Big Hands which is an alternative music bar and I put some Velvet Underground on the jukebox.

We came home where I worked on my story some more (hard to explain, but it's basically a absurdist piece about a community that you seriously wouldn't want to be in) while she played on my violin downstairs. I actually can't play it!

Now for the geeky side! All this time I had Azureus on downloading anime such as Noein, Blood+ and Law of Ueki. After I got bored of writing I watched some more of Stellvia and then played (and got frustrated with) Sim City 4. That was about 7 hours ago and all I've done in the meantime is watch TV and briefly play Dungeon Keeper 2. Now I'm browsing the internet for anime, music, news and upcoming gigs in Manchester or Birmigham.

Signature

I have a lot of hobbies such as : go shopping , read manga , watch anime , sleep , ... but my greatest hobbies now is collecting everything about Prince of tennis ^__^

Quote by darkgiggsxxPenspinning!

Hey, I like spinning pens too :) I didn't expect anyone to state that here :D
Anyway, my real hobbies are rollerblading, playing music on different instruments, computers, reading books and manga, and watching anime. But usually Im too busy to do much. >.<

play RPGs, anime, manga, just reading books, listenting to music, drawing things, sleeping, going to internet, movies....and alot more

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

my hobbies are to be an otaku @.@U, etto... and chat, talk, draw, write, read, sing xD(not very well*cought*, so if you hear me, maybe i would break some computer screen or some glasses xDD..lol), etc..^,^'

mehh! x3~

I have alot of hobbies and one of them is using the internet, listen to music, read books, have fun with my younger sister, watch movies like anime or something, and etc.

Theres lots of things to do when bored. If its not raining you can go out with your friends somewhere. Summer is comming so i think this will be the favourite thing for many people. But when its raining or its cold ( i dont like snow sports:P) then you can stay home and watch a new anime, browse new galleries, read etx. PC is a mighty weapon

My hobbies are swimming, dancing, yoga *i join in when my mum does it* :) , horse riding.. well I've got loads of hobbies but they are mainly sports to keep me fit :D

Well it's quite evident, given that we're on Minitokyo that our hobbies are anime/manga and potentially games.

But the other hobbies I have are writing reviews, website layouts, and I help run an anime database site. That takes a majority of my time. What I do is misc stuff like edit/reject anime reviews, submit new anime in the database providing info. screenshots, character information. You know, it's just mainting an anime website - stuff.

I love to go out to eat too! Is that a hobby?

I like soccer, anime and video games

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 185 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.