Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade's ending - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade's ending

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Has anyone seen the ending to chrno crusade, or does anyone like it, it was so sad yet so happy, it mad me cry like a baby (when I saw chrno and Rosette togeth## wait I dont want to ruin the ending for people who have not seen it)
The ending is so confusing so what are they going to make an OVA/ OAV maybe a movie?

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

could you tell me pls where to get a torrent for this series
T_Tbeeen looking all over the net...

[center]Signature Image[/center]

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

No i doubt that. I think the ending is pretty fufilling. It wasn't that sad for me as i wasn't too into the chracters.

Sorry got confused what do you mean by torrent????

michel000

michel000

^^;;
you dont know what a torrent is?
its a file that contains a link for a download program to dowlaod it from other ppl's pc
*phew*
it's the most popular way to obtain anime episodes
(sorry to highjack your tread btw ^^'')

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Well Chrno Chrusade is liscened so it'll be harder for you to find a torrent i guess.

sorry i forgot shesshh, no sorry but i will ask one of my net buds and see if i can find anything for ya. ;]

michel000

michel000

>.< doh
a well im sure ill get it ... sometime...

oh would you?!? onegai *bows*

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

The ending was sad and happy as u already stated. I enjoyed the part where Rossete and Chrno were at peace. However, the part where Aion kinda showed up furthered the prophecy and kinda drove the anime in a somewhat bad ending.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I'm watching chrono now am not at the ending yet but i can't wait to see it.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Quote by ChaoticOniThe ending was sad and happy as u already stated. I enjoyed the part where Rossete and Chrno were at peace. However, the part where Aion kinda showed up furthered the prophecy and kinda drove the anime in a somewhat bad ending.

I totally agree

risotus

risotus

Loving a diclonius

the end fits perfectly with the rest of the anime ... and its the one of the best ends i ever seen !

If you can't understand, sorry. My english is poor ^^
Signature

Ending was a best part of series,but Aion should've died.I was hoping that he would suffer in hell for ruining everyone's lifes :angry:

I thought the ending could of been better but I liked the series

Signature Image

Didn't quite suspect it to end the way it did and found it a good one in the end. After all it is basically what the whole series moves towards to. Personally thought at 1st there'd be something like an ending where everyone stays alive and lives a happy life till the end of the days, but something like that would have really ruined it imho.

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

It was a bitter-sweet end. One of my fave end. I've cried nearly during the whole ep... cause during the first part you guess that they have probably died.

I think that the fact Aion hasn't died means that there are still bad things. Life isn't easy so that you just have to win to make everything perfect.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I think it's a happy ending.Chrno and Rosette had a good time before they.............I think everyone knows at the beginning that Rosette wouldn't live very long.So it's a good ending.

However,if the god made all these tragedies,I think Aion is absolutely right.

Quote by alucards1fanThe ending is so confusing so what are they going to
make an OVA/ OAV maybe a movie?

I dont see who they could make the ending any more clearer.
They prob wont make anything.

Signature Image

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

Quote by ChaoticOniThe ending was sad and happy as u already stated. I enjoyed the part
where Rossete and Chrno were at peace. However, the part where Aion
kinda showed up furthered the prophecy and kinda drove the anime in a
somewhat bad ending.

i disagree with it having a bad ending. it's teaching a lesson as to not start wars like WW1 and 2

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

Is this about the anime or manga ending? I've seen neither but Im tottly in love with the manga! ;) And ive heard that the anime ending stunk. My friend absolutly adores Chrono Crusade and says the manga ending is way better. XP

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

well im trying to get my grubby hands on teh cdn version of the manga...but the naime ending is sad 'sniff' 'sniff'

LAVOS

Time Devourer

One of the best anime series. As for the ending, It's a very good one, as Aion himself said: Heaven needs hell in order to coexist, so there's no way Aion could die. The balance would have been broken

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

It was really sad!!!! Why can't they end it in a better way?! I curled up and hugged my legs after that. :(

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I was crying as I saw it.it was really sad to me
but one of the best endings in my opinion

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.