Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were u afraid of when u were little??? - Minitokyo

What were u afraid of when u were little???

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

When I was younger, (and please do not laugh at me for this) I was deathly afraid of shadows. Shadows in the dark did not let me sleep, but even shadows coming off from people during the day sent me into hyteria. It was a rough few years for me until my mom said something to me that just stopped it. Ever since then, I have been afraid of nothing! :) (except the dentist *shudders*) XD

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Evil Laugh

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

spiders, clowns (im still am) and vampires ^^ >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I was really scared of one particular episode of X-Files (actually, the only episode of X-Files that I ever watched), where some demon cuts open a pregnant woman's stomach and kills the baby. I was especially afraid because my mum was pregnant at the time XO

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

um....... I was afraid of dolls grrrrr they give me the creeps and now they still do.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm the dark i guess and er volcanoes lolx after watching the show seeing one house getting flooded in lava i was scared it would happen to me ahaha and recently er ghosts or thos with the disfigured ugly horrible face aAHHH! Scarey but that contributes to the darkness fear too...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

as a kid I was afraid of clowns and basically the dark. even now I still feel uneasy whenever there's a clown doll laying around in my room at night. as a child I saw IT and Poltergeist one too many times.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I was afraid of dark places, spiders and cockroaches >_<

i was also afraid of halloween masks >_<

I was afraid of tornadoes and shadows.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Ghosts, mostly.
And cockroaches.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

ewww...cockroaches, hey did u know they can fly?

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

i don't like tarantulas........

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

me? the mailman, cause they look freaky with those oversized bags, also cause my mom used to scare me they are kidnappers from outer space....dunno how gullible i was to fall for that.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.