Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls And Only For Girls!! - Minitokyo

For Girls And Only For Girls!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

we are girls!!
and we like to see our butt good!!

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I don't do that....maybe I've just never thought about it before?

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

i don't usually look at my butt o_o i'm always running late so i just slip into jeans and pull over a t-shirt and leave after brushing my teeth XD but i do sometimes look, but i don't even realize that i am! hahahaha gotta make sure i'm covered XD

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Society's expectation of what a women's gender includes....looks, acts...etc...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

Haha, I look at my butt all the time...'specially when shopping for jeans. I mean, some jeans make yer butt look weird... :P

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

How come people look at their butt other than when trying on jeans or pants or clothes?!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

Ha ha yes it might be instinct! But for me it's because I have to pull the darn tag that they decided to place on the back of my new jeans off!! I could pull it off before I put my jeans on but I always forget!!!

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

not all of us do that....some of us aren't worried about our apperances, we're just happy with how we look.....now buying jeans is another story.... I hate tight pants... that's why I either wear baggy pants or long shorts....I hate reg.shorts.

This class is the spawn of the devil, no good shall come from it- Rock Lee

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

Quote by KanaTanHow come people look at their butt other than when trying on jeans or pants or clothes?!

heh heh good question! I always wondered about that. Doesn't it hurt your neck?

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

Quote by Kaira-Puchikonot all of us do that....some of us aren't worried about our
apperances, we're just happy with how we look.....

That's me.
But sometimes I look at all my body just for curiosity... To know if I'm diferent in something, I dunno.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.