Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!! - Minitokyo

I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Quote by sjolley... Your threads are ones that have been created already... Why do we have to answer the same exact thread twice? Geez, it's their site, let them do what they want with it. Threads like this just get annoying cuz of all the complaining. *rolls eyes* I guess you can't take all the pressure (as if there is any). *rolls eyes*

sometimes people don't know that. It's happened to me before, and one was closed becuase it was a poll that asked people to vote on the best media and perhaps give reasons why. It said something about no compaions allowed...Most of the threads on mt are comparisons to some effect so I have no idea what it was talking about.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

You know, the trolls that came in here to flame him for creating this thread are as bad, if not worse than the guy that created this thread whining about things. I'm pretty damn sure that he knows that it's their site and they can do what they want, how they want. Do we really need someone to point that out? Yeesh. And for the flamers in here, do you feel better now that you've 'decimated' someone, now that you've put them down because they had a differing view?

Oh! Oops, this person makes threads that are already in existence? Well, surely your mother taught you better ways to deal with things like this. It's called manners. After he calmed down, he showed that he had some. Why don't the members do the same in kind? Damn people...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Xian76Pu/CO.jpg

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I feel loved :3

(no I don't read posts in CAPSLOCK-mode)

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

to xianpu: were just telling him that despite what he thinks, the majority obviously dont like his ideas. *im not sure im right, im asuming thats what ppl are doing*

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i'll have to agree with XianPu...
the fact that someone makes a mistake doesn't justify cutting him/her down.
let's try to be as mature about this issue as possible.
besides, from what i've heard from Sunnyd, he's already calmed down and apoligized to Marissa. :)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

http://sites.internet.lu/folders/narumi-kun/nekodata/ohno.jpg
life is hard ;_;

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Yeah,duplicated threads are wrong...if you're gonna make similar thread,try to make so it doesn't look like the priveous....make it more unique..And don't get upset over such things..there is really no need for that...
I wish you a good day! :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I hope you realise for making a thread like this the mods are probably gonna come down on your @$$ pretty hard right

Signature Image

No more Dew for you, my friend.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by XianPuYou know, the trolls that came in here to flame him for creating this
thread are as bad, if not worse than the guy that created this thread
whining about things. I'm pretty damn sure that he knows that it's
their site and they can do what they want, how they want. Do we really
need someone to point that out? Yeesh. And for the flamers in here, do
you feel better now that you've 'decimated' someone, now that you've
put them down because they had a differing view?
Oh! Oops, this person makes threads that are already in existence?
Well, surely your mother taught you better ways to deal with things
like this. It's called manners. After he calmed down, he showed that he
had some. Why don't the members do the same in kind? Damn people...

I agree with you ;)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i hope you haven't left yet. because i have something to say too. yesterday, i had to work, and working is terrible, completely gross. there is nothing else in this world that i hate as much as work, besides fat, which stems from my real mom who is rather large, and my resentmet of my mother has turned into resentment of fat. besides that i am rather hungry now. i'm always hungry. as though my skinny body has a tape worm. i eat and eat, and i'm still hungry. it is really not fun being hungry all the time. i guess that is what poverty does to someone. sure, i may have access to a computer, and have a computer of my own, but that doesn't mean i am well off, in fact i only have two dollars in my savings account now, and 98 cents in my checking. i have no money, and no job. i'm just hoping i'll be able to get back to the university and my financial aid will come in so i can go to school. if i can't go to school, i don't know what i'll do. i'll probably cry for a month, then eat some peanut butter, then cry for another month, then take off walking and see how far i can walk before i die of starvation, dehydration, or some other cause. i like walking though. there is something special about walking. however, my shoes are breaking apart. it is really disappointing, when you buy sandals for $24 and they are completely torn and dead in a year. yeah, $24 is alot for me. i can't afford to buy anything above $50 without worrying whether or not i'll be able to pay for my books or next meal. yeah, i am that lame. but hey, i still have shoes, and some food, so i really can't complain that much. plus i get a roof over my head ever now and then and i can read and write, and still, barely, go to school to educate myself further with the dreams and goals of at least earning enough to buy a whole loaf of bread, some cheese, and maybe some mustard, so i can make a cheese sandwich all at once, instead of waiting a week before i get the next section of the sandwich. how nice it would be to have pety worries, such as, i can't write what i want to write on a site that should be most designated to art, than bitching and dumb questions. dumb questions are fun to ask every now then. but oh well, those are a luxury. something i don't have much of, and something that is extinct to almost everyone without an income over $100000. wow it would be nice to not do anything, just be able to feel important because all the money i have, and all the possessions that are in my possession. measure me, and i'm nothing, old clothes, worn out shoes, a computer, and glasses. i am low valued, and a lesser man than, a full wardrobe, multiple pairs of shows, two or three cars, a grand house, a computer, tv, dvd, sterea, stapler, dinner ware, tons of lamps, matches, paper, cell phone, dog, motorcycle, uber cool pool in the backyard, etc, etc. that man is valued more than me. i should feel ashamed to sit in the same section of the bus as that man, or even drink from the same water fountian. scum me, great he. how dare i complain that i am not sure of my future, while he isn't sure what car he wants to buy? complain no more.

i'm going to have to be mean here.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI hope you realise for making a thread like this the mods are probably gonna come down on your @$$ pretty hard right

Probably does and doesn't care it says it in the original post.

As for this thread well what to say. It does sound like alot of whining everyone will agree on that. From my understanding though favorites threads are now forbidden because every single new member or I should say alot made favorites threadas flooding the forums with topics done over and over adn over again just with different titles. Your thread was pretty old and really shouldn't have been closed the mods even said the older ones would be kept open.

As for the farewell threads well those really don't belong. If you made one then every other member would start making them for no ridiculous reasons like I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks and won't be able to post her for awhile. That doesn't need to be made into a thread. As for your reason of leaving if they were truelly friends of yours they would get cusrious and eventually PM you asking where you've been.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Dude, jus chillax and take a chill pill too, jus follow the rules, and rikimaru has a good point anyway.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by Rikimaru-jp

Quote by XianPuYou know, the trolls that came in here to flame him for creating this

I agree with you ;)

actually i do. feel great at my awesome decimation of anothers sustainability. great.

Signature

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

Quote by smilebiti hope you haven't left yet. because i have something to say too. yesterday, i had to work, and working is terrible, completely gross. there is nothing else in this world that i hate as much as work, besides fat, which stems from my real mom who is rather large, and my resentmet of my mother has turned into resentment of fat. besides that i am rather hungry now. i'm always hungry. as though my skinny body has a tape worm. i eat and eat, and i'm still hungry. it is really not fun being hungry all the time. i guess that is what poverty does to someone. sure, i may have access to a computer, and have a computer of my own, but that doesn't mean i am well off, in fact i only have two dollars in my savings account now, and 98 cents in my checking. i have no money, and no job. i'm just hoping i'll be able to get back to the university and my financial aid will come in so i can go to school. if i can't go to school, i don't know what i'll do. i'll probably cry for a month, then eat some peanut butter, then cry for another month, then take off walking and see how far i can walk before i die of starvation, dehydration, or some other cause. i like walking though. there is something special about walking. however, my shoes are breaking apart. it is really disappointing, when you buy sandals for $24 and they are completely torn and dead in a year. yeah, $24 is alot for me. i can't afford to buy anything above $50 without worrying whether or not i'll be able to pay for my books or next meal. yeah, i am that lame. but hey, i still have shoes, and some food, so i really can't complain that much. plus i get a roof over my head ever now and then and i can read and write, and still, barely, go to school to educate myself further with the dreams and goals of at least earning enough to buy a whole loaf of bread, some cheese, and maybe some mustard, so i can make a cheese sandwich all at once, instead of waiting a week before i get the next section of the sandwich. how nice it would be to have pety worries, such as, i can't write what i want to write on a site that should be most designated to art, than bitching and dumb questions. dumb questions are fun to ask every now then. but oh well, those are a luxury. something i don't have much of, and something that is extinct to almost everyone without an income over $100000. wow it would be nice to not do anything, just be able to feel important because all the money i have, and all the possessions that are in my possession. measure me, and i'm nothing, old clothes, worn out shoes, a computer, and glasses. i am low valued, and a lesser man than, a full wardrobe, multiple pairs of shows, two or three cars, a grand house, a computer, tv, dvd, sterea, stapler, dinner ware, tons of lamps, matches, paper, cell phone, dog, motorcycle, uber cool pool in the backyard, etc, etc. that man is valued more than me. i should feel ashamed to sit in the same section of the bus as that man, or even drink from the same water fountian. scum me, great he. how dare i complain that i am not sure of my future, while he isn't sure what car he wants to buy? complain no more.
i'm going to have to be mean here. you're stupid. and i don't even know you, i haven't seen you, and i never judge people like this. but you're stupid.

wow.thats much worse than the stupid forum problems.if your having problems with this forums or making friends than just go up to people at school and try and make friends!one of the MOST simple ways to make friends.lol.(and i didnt read all of that quote,lol)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

sarcasm. that was my post, also, if he/she comes back and reads it, maybe it will provoke some thought on problems that others have around the world. oh well.

Signature

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by smilebit

Quote by Rikimaru-jp

I agree with you ;)

actually i do. feel great at my awesome decimation of anothers sustainability. great.

Then you are a moron and need to stop getting on the internet.

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I understand. I need someone to close this thread though since I can't myself. Thank you all for being mean, calling me stupid, a whiner, and all the other stuff you want to call me. Sheqel, please close this thread, don't even bother reading it. Forget about it. Just please close it asap. I don't want anymore people to read this. I built a reputation among my friends here on MT. I don't want to destroy it.

So please close this thread as soon as you read it.

Thank you.

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

A little advice: It may help if you see the Mod's point-of-view, as well as your own. As said before, there are far too many duplicated topics around here. You just added to them, and therefore, the mods had no choice, but to close them.. Don't bitch about it in a new thread, because that gets you nowhere, but rock-bottom.

As an alternative, if you dislike the rules here, or just rules in general, I know the perfect place for you to set up shop, so to speak. XD

Most of this kinda reminds me of another forum I go to. There are those people who get banned, and others dislike the decision made by the Mods/Admin, then there are those who seek attention, or just don't read all that is given to them in the beginning. Keep in mind that there are many more people who see both sides of the story.

Oh, one thing that has probably been stressed a lot, maybe, in here, but there is a search function in the top-right. If you're thinking about making a thread, make sure it is not already made, and if that brings up no results, then make the thread, but please, don't bitch and whine about it. You'd probably be the first person on here I have seen bitch like this, actually.. o.o

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by Sunnyd29I understand. I need someone to close this thread though since I can't
myself. Thank you all for being mean, calling me stupid, a whiner, and
all the other stuff you want to call me. Sheqel, please close this
thread, don't even bother reading it. Forget about it. Just please
close it asap. I don't want anymore people to read this. I built a
reputation among my friends here on MT. I don't want to destroy it.
So please close this thread as soon as you read it.
Thank you.
Sunnyd29

Why close it? It shows how little people really are on this site with a few notable exceptions. *shrug* It's your barbeque though.

For the record, I don't generally visit the forums for the same reason most other irc'ers dont: too much spam muddled with 'lvl up' threads of random crap.

And yes, I do take amusement in this, because he is attacking other members, irrelevant to the fact that he should have checked to see if his topic had existed prior to posting.

That, and the music on his userpage crashed my firefox session as I was writing a long post in another forum. u_u

EDIT: On another note...

Quote by smilebiti hope you haven't left yet. because i have something to say too.
yesterday, i had to work, and working is terrible, completely gross.
there is nothing else in this world that i ... that i am not sure of
my future, while he isn't sure what car he wants to buy? complain no
more. i'm going to have to be mean here.

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1226/naruwtf0he.jpg

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by Sunnyd29I understand. I need someone to close this thread though since I can't myself. Thank you all for being mean, calling me stupid, a whiner, and all the other stuff you want to call me. Sheqel, please close this thread, don't even bother reading it. Forget about it. Just please close it asap. I don't want anymore people to read this. I built a reputation among my friends here on MT. I don't want to destroy it.
So please close this thread as soon as you read it.Thank you.Sunnyd29

ahem...

Quote by SheqelI feel loved :3(no I don't read posts in CAPSLOCK-mode)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

This is a funny thread.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Ah, the irony about it is, he is doing the same to the mods/admins as what he said the mods were doing to him. :o I've only just noticed that..

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.