Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fortune Cookies - Minitokyo

Fortune Cookies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Alright, this is kind of random, but I like fortune cookies. Personally, I think they taste like crap, but I enjoy reading them just for the fun of it. So the question is, what's the best fortune cookie quote you ever got, and if you could make your own, what would it be?

- If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...

"You will meet someone that will bring joy and happiness to your life" or something like that.
It wasn't one I got but instead my girlfriend at the time that got it. We had just started dating a few weeks before...was pretty true, or so she told me.

Signature

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

my friends and i use to go and buy a bunch of fortune cookies and then breaking them all up just to read the fortune inside, it was pretty fun.
two of many of my favorite fortunes are "a pleasant surprise is in store for you" and "your skills and talents will be called on in unusual areas."
they're even funnier if you added two other words to the end of them. :D ^_^'

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

cookies nah dont like them!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

''You will find your ture LOVE''

It's been a year still no luck :(

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

"The cookie you are eating is made from bird poo"
Haha kidding.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by wind12''You will find your ture LOVE''It's been a year still no luck :(

um.. feel sorry for you but LOL but i still think cookies are yuck!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

haha, same here. I don't hate the taste, but I usually just break them open to laugh at the fortune. I love the ones that analyze my character and get them totally opposite. I think I'd put something like: "You do know that this tray constantly holds dirty money, right?"

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Add "in bed" at the end of all your fortunes.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

the best one i ever saw, a friend of mine got.
it said:

Fortune Not Found
Abort, Retry, Ignore?

"this paper has a protective coating"

wasnt much of a fortune telling experience if you ask me =P

my last one...
cant remember XD
too long ago.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Er the ones i ate are sweet and nice...hmm the best one i got was er i would find the love of my life soon or sumthing lidat, but i think its all bull...if i could make my own it would go " The reaper's coming for a visit tomorrow, say ur last goodbyes..."

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by MizunaAdd "in bed" at the end of all your fortunes.

my friend and i did that too all of our fortunes... most of them make sense and are hilarious.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

ive never eaten a fortune cookie in my whole life how sad :( , i wish i could have one.

I dont' like them!!
they aren't delicious =P

**sorry for my english**

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i don't believe the saying in the fortune cookies, but it is very nice to get them! Because they are all nice saying!
i once had this saying of "you will travel far ad wide and find happiness."
It;s nice to have a fortune cookie when you're having a bad day ;)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

well i have a how do you call it a sentence in that cookie...
it was dutch...so i will try to translate it in english ok?
Do not be afraid of paper tigers....
i know it sounds weird but if you get the clue....
you are wise....

Meow~

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

" you can use your charm and personality to get what you want" honestly what kind of fortune is that. it seems like now a days fortune cookies dont give fortunes anymore but statements. but oh well they are fun to read none the less.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I never pay attention to what is said inside of the fortune cookie, but I love eating them XD XD XD!

they do tates like crap, i wonder what theyre made of but anyways i read the fortune just for the laghs.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

the taste is kinda a mixed bag. I've had some really good fortune cookies that basically taste like a lemon version of the milano cookies and I have had a few that taste like cardboard.
As far as the fortunes go I don't really have any favorites although its funny to add statements like "in bed" or "with a whip" to the end of each fortune

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I think they taste alright. But I often find the 'fortunes' a bit too general. The only one I can remember is the one that said "Your next vacation plans will include a resort" or something like that. I remember that one because before I even got the cookie I was making plans for a vacation in a resort......freaky *mock shuddering*

If I could put a fortune in a fortune cookie it'd say "You lose. Try again." X-P

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

i've noticed a decline in the quality of the little fortune written on the paper. they used to be all profound and inspirational, but nowadays it seems like they're written by some minimum wage global studies dropout. bring back the literature, the timeless quotes from smart people. like shaq.

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Same here. hate the taste but enjoy the fortune telling scripts in it.
But I have so many fortunes, I don't remember.
If I were to make a fortune it'll say: "You're going to die, J/k" LOL!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.