Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how multicultural are you? - Minitokyo

how multicultural are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

im just curios to see whos mixed nationality, ike me im heaps
chinese, australian, estonian, austrian (on the male side going on they are all mixed)
so what about other people?

-poll doesnt work - booo

aiya.

I am half aussie half japanese...but my dad was adopted, dont know what cultures he might be

\(^o^)/

oh well my bloody is really mixed, spanish french , NL and some american ... but my culture is just plain french

Quote by EnTrOpIsTaoh well my bloody is really mixed, spanish french , NL and some american ... but my culture is just plain french

here it's the other way round, i'm just plain german but my culture is very mixed up (i think everyone's is, at least a little regarding the languages you talk, the movies you watch, your food, your friends and stuff) . . . btw: my brother-in-law is from kiribati ;)

My culture is not mixed up,so is original. :)

Sometimes it's so hard to see The good things passing by
There may never be a sign No flashing neon light
Telling you to make you move Or when the time is right

So why not Take a crazy chance
Why not Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment You might lose a lot
So.....Why not Why not....

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

My blood is of a Spanish-Filipino.
My nationality is Filipino.
My country has been under Spanish, Americans, and Japanese.
My culture is a mix of Spanish, Americans, and Japanese, and my own.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum ahah me is a pure mixing product : the recipe goes like that
-a bit of chinese blood added to a quarter cup of vietnamese spice to make the sauce
-some french fries along with belgium chocolate for the dessert
-and german beer to gulp it all

and my culture is french / japanese / english / american / canadian and i guess that most of my possessions have been made into asian countries by little children but i don't like that, and the oil in my mum's car must come from middle east countries or venezuela. and my friends are all over the world ^_^

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

uh. i think im mainly english, bohemian and german, not exactly where german but i hear a bit german and probably some other stuff from that area that i dont know or cant remember. I would say im culturely english, french and maybe japanese. not really shure at all. i just go with what i am. on a random note, i havent listened to duke ellington for a while, its fun stuff.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'm a South African with blood mixtures from almost every European country. Mainly though I'm part German and Scottish, but with enough Dutch and French blood to balance it out.

South Africa itself is home to more cultures than you'd care to mention (we have 11 official languages - I speak 2 of them - 9 of them indigenous).

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I'm Chinese and Bidayuh (a native in Sarawak). People thought I look like a native or a Malay XP .

Movin'...

Quote by jackie-lynI'm Chinese and Bidayuh (a native in Sarawak). People thought I look like a native or a Malay XP .

lol the asians say im white, the whites say im asian

aiya.

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Born in America, but family on both sides are 98% polish. My blood mix = boring. -_-

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

my dad's Irish, Polish and English, my mom's half Korean, and I wasn't born in America, I was raised in Korea, quite complicated.

Champloo21

Peanut Butter Cups ROCK!

I'm part french but born and raised in America :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

Part Austrian+German+French
but raised and born in Australia, first language i spoke was German tho, learnt English, in 1 year(i think iwas about 3 or 4) :)

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

eh, hmm, im a cross breed, half caste person T_T

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Im French and Vietnamese, born and raised in France but vietnamese ancestors

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im west indian [trini and guyanese] and im porteguese, and my mom said i have scottish in me as well.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I don't know If I'm mix, cuz I guatemalan person, but I don't look as a pure one.. XD

Signature Image

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Uh.. nope... just Chinese American Born Abroad.. Meaning when I was born I was American even though I was in Hong Kong because of the fact that my mom was American (after moving to America when she was 8) thus "Everyone wants to be an American"....

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol... idk how "mixed" i'd be since technically i'm 100% asian... but anywho....

i'm half japanese and half chinese ^_^'

Signature Image

I am the Kwisatz Haderach.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

As far as I know, Im only indian. But I did grow up here in America. I suppose that makes me at least duocultural.

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

It will be hard to tell because I'm a product of various cultures, known and unknown.
<-- Filipino

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.