Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 allergies - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

a few days ago my sister brought home this very very cute adorable orange-like kitten.....and i played with it a while and all of a sudden i started to sneeze like crazy...i mean i didnt think it was the kitten cuz my sis also had this really strong perfume on....but then i kept sneezing even after she left....so i thought i was allergic to the kitten (but that didnt stop me from playing with the kitten...its just so damn adorable LOL XP) then the next day i caught a cold....so i guess i wasnt allergic but catching a cold?....where was i trying to get to again?grrr i forgot....this is what i get for rambling @.@...ummm oh!i remember ^_^'! so i was wondering if anyone here has any types of allergies and what your allergic too ^.^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm... i think i am allergic to dogs!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

my favorite thing about me is i dont have allergies! lol

I'm allergic to cats as well. They make my eyes itch. =[

I didn't have any allergies until two years ago. We have a very big garden with bunch of flowers, whenever all the flowers start to blossom, leaves start to grow, my eyes will get itchy and nose a little running, not too bad, it only lasts about 3 weeks, but I still hate allergy season.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i've got allergies >.< im allergic to stuff like dust, strong perfume, and dogs *sigh* which sorta sucks since i want a puppy

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Ah, yes allergies. I'm pretty much allergic to everything airborne, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I used to have to get weekly shots to keep it under control, but then i got allergic to the shots >_<

The subtle ironies of life...

But at least things got a little better after that. My girlfriend has allergies really bad though, i feel bad for her. They're so bad they give her headaches and tummyaches. I wish i could do something about it.

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by outofphaseAh, yes allergies. I'm pretty much allergic to everything airborne, but
it's not as bad as it used to be. I used to have to get weekly shots to
keep it under control, but then i got allergic to the shots &gt;_&lt;
The subtle ironies of life...
But at least things got a little better after that. My girlfriend has allergies really bad though, i feel bad for her. They're so bad they give her headaches and tummyaches. I wish i could do something about it.

LOL :D that must suck....getting allergic to the shots too....oh man your girl friend has it bad too! XD

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

o_0 I am alergic to mosquito bites.
~_~ Here in the U.S. the bites swell up to about the size of a nickel.
x_x When I visit Thailand or Asia, the mosquitos are huge and tons of them attack me!
T_T I spray repelent, smoke coils, mosquito nets, heavy clothes and they still bite me all over. I must have sweet blood.
XP Here's the bad thing.
o_0 Each bite swells to the size of a golf ball to the size of a tennis ball.
>_< One time I had so many on my arms that the swellings overlaped each other. It put me into a fever and almost had to be rushed to the hospital.
>.< On my legs, they were huge red circles the size of a tennis ball. So swollen that you had trouble walking because they pulled at all my musceles.
:( They all left scars that took years to heal. So I avoid summer nights outside.
XD The only thing good is that I don't have any other alergies.
:pacman: Interesting thread. See ya and take care!

Signature

I used to be allergic to shrimp...I would get rashes and such. For some reason I am fine with them now.

One time I was at a friend's house and I was playing with their bunny. I also had this mango drink. My lips started swelling and for some reason, we thought that I was allergic to the bunny and if I drank more, the swelling would go down. It didn't. In fact, it might have gone up. So...maybe it was a combo of the two? Or the amount of mango drink I had? Still don't know but now my mom limits my mango intake =`(

Oh, I also have seasonal allergies that take forever to go away. Nose spray is my friend then. ^^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I used to be allergic to heat at point of the day... if i got too hot, it would sting me all over until i cooled off. It was a burning sting like hot needles all over... but it went away.

-repeat-

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Allergic to cats. But that hasen't stopped me from trying to stuff my boss's cats in the microwave.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

im allerigc to that vicks Vapor Rub, i just rash like crazy
and i got a swollen eye once when a cat jumped near my face, allergy? or is it because it slashed me in the eye?

aiya.

Allergies, yes I have few. Exactly to what not sure. It's hard to figure out when sometimes I get them other times I do not.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by Inuyasha-FANmy favorite thing about me is i dont have allergies! lol

well yea i thought that too,till i descovered that.. :hmpf: *sigh* i have real trouble n spring season -_-

I'm allergic to pollens, dirty air and cats. The irony is I love cats too but there is no way I can have one.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well I'm allergic to humid places and rooms.... kinda weird XP
not to mention that I'm allergic to morons and jerks that's why I can sense one from miles ahead !

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm allergic to pollen really alergic to it I mean. It's really bad during the summer some days I can't stop sneezing.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I am allergic to various pollens. It sucks in the summer. XD I'm also allergic to the medicine Ibuprofin. :(

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I'm suffering from allergies right now. The window is open, and the pollen is rampant.

Signature Image

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Quote by FallingAwake The window is open, and the pollen is rampant.

ROFL that is a truly great quote =) Especially if taken out of context

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

getting allergic with furs and pollens are pretty common.. :D
some of my friends just sneeze and sneeze non-stop until they got a flu.. XD
poor you.. take care ok Itami-chan~~~
btw, i'm not allergic to anything.. ^^v

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hmm!I really don't have allergies the only one I have is at eggs but only when I eat many but that doesn't mean I have a big alergy to them cause in the pies and cakes ...well I eat a lot of eggs!i love sweets!In conclusion I don't know if to say that I am alergic or not...I think not!Sweet hugs to you my friend^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I'm allergic to all furry animals especially cats...there the worst cause of the sheading..I'm also allergic to grass mold...snow mold and mold in general..

jaszi5

Jaszi5

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.