Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best GSD couple...? - Minitokyo

best GSD couple...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

who do you think is the best couple in GSdestiny?
i think kira end lacus is the best.....i dont know if athurn still love lacus or not...so i dont really sure if cagali and arthurn is the best couple....
who do you think?

pr1d3

>/eQuiVelenTraDe<\

kira and lacus are like the fairytale couple
I actually really like athrun and cagalli...even through they are having alot of trouble *cough*meer, meyrin, luna and jona*cough*.
I also like murrue and mwu/neo.
But you cant really have a "best couple" because people like different couples and all couples go through some hard time, just some more them other.

Some one once told be that there is another world that fills you with happiness........i wonder if i'll ever go there.....................
>>>|<wHat R U lOOking aT????

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

Quote by pr1d3kira and lacus are like the fairytale couple I actually really like athrun and cagalli

Emm...Same!

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

i think Athrun & Cagalli cause the way the met each other is very nice ( the knife in the nick) XP

Signature

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

Kira & Lacus, Athurn & Cagalli, Shinn & Stellar ^_^

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Kira & Lacus... simply the best. hahaha! :D

Signature

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

Kira and Lacus are the best GAD couple you could sense that they are hononest with there emotoins Cagalli is afraid Luna Maria and her sister were afraid as well but the sereis is most aweosme

What Can Any One Do ?

Hmmm neo/muu and marrue i think...

\(^o^)/

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Quote by TAM-LisaKira &amp; Lacus, Athurn &amp; Cagalli, Shinn &amp; Stellar ^_^

couldn't agree more

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

Quote by pr1d3kira and lacus are like the fairytale couple
I actually really like athrun and cagalli...even through they are having alot of trouble *cough*meer, meyrin, luna and jona*cough*.

haha. yes, I agree with pr1d3. Athrun is too popular. ^^
But maybe kira and lacus are too much of a perfect couple? And murrue and mwu/neo is cute.

InuYashaspal4ever

InuYashaspal4ever

AsuCaga lover!

Athrun & Cagalli

Through thick and thin they are always still togethor in some sort of way :) and I know that Athrun loves Cagalli no matter what and I know that Cagalli loves Athrun no matter what. They will end up togethor.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Lacus and Kira are your fairytype of couple, however I love how they discuss their feeling with each other, and how they're remaining friends for now. ^_^ However, I still think that Athrun and Cagalli are the best! They seem more realistic, and they have their problems, like ordinary couples do. ^_^

Quote by TAM-LisaKira &amp; Lacus, Athurn &amp; Cagalli, Shinn &amp; Stellar ^_^

i agree

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by thegame4

Quote by TAM-LisaKira &amp;amp; Lacus, Athurn &amp;amp; Cagalli, Shinn &amp;amp; Stellar ^_^

i agree

what they said, i agree with them :D

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

i would say athrun and cagalli, but i also do love the "fairytale couple" lacus and kira. to me cagalli and athrun r more realistic, more like "teens" cuz they haf problems, "cheating" etc. but lacis and kira r more mature and more of an adult love.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Lacus and Kira.
THey were meant to be, they are soul mates, and they have true love, one of the best couples anime has ever had. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I think Athrun and Cagalli would be, but since their relationship is somehow odd lately, so i think the best couple ( for now ) is Kira and Lacus.

Pride comes before the fall

Kira and Lacus. Other couples, even Arthrun & Cagalli, are a bit up in the air.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Kira nd Lacus is the most lovely couple.
Athrun and Cagalli is most impredictable (and funny considering Athrun's admirer legion :) )
and Shinn and Stellar is the sadest...
but no best couple ;) !

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

i never thought that shinn ever had a thing for stellar, just thought he wanted to protect her.

i think shinn has a think for his sister since there are so many flashbacks of her, and he kept her phone and likes to listen to her voice...

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

auel and stellar?!......hehehehe

niq24

caught in the sun

Quote by pr1d3kira and lacus are like the fairytale couple
But you cant really have a "best couple" because people like different couples and all couples go through some hard time, just some more them other.

i certainly agree!!!

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

umm....
i think the best couple is kira and lacus

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.