Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Expected Video Games - Minitokyo

Most Expected Video Games

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

For me, it's only two:

Half-Life 2; I saw like eight previews of it from the CS: Condition Zero game CD. It looks just... awesome, and the new weapons-- damn.

FF XII; because it just looks really good and seems fun as hell.

SAY WHY YOU LIKE IT!

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Yep FF XII, and for Xbox: Fable

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Half-Life 2 (read what Jinzhou wrote)
Doom 3 (let's see if it really makes me experience fear)
Stalker (simulation of an post apocalyptic area and every npc does what ever he/she wants)
Söldner: Secret Wars (better than Battlefield 1942 and BF: Vietnam, I'm sure)
Thief 3 (Garrett is still way better than Sam Fisher)
Hitman 3 (I like to kill with style)
Vampire 2: Bloodlines (I like vampires and the first part was one of my favourite RPGs)
Baldur's Gate 3 (hope dies last ...)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Samym vs Capcom
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater
XenoGears 2
MegaMan Zero 3
MegaMan X Command Mission

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

kino

kino

tabibito

Metal Gear Solid 3 - cuz from the trailer i've seen its gonna kickass and i love the first 2 games

Kingdom Hearts 2 - well the 1st one is one of my fav game and this time it will be darker....which will be awsome!

Signature Image

Half-Life 2 again....I sooo have to get a new computer for that!

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Metal Gear Solid 3 n of course not to forget FFXII ^_^

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

WTH.....nobody mentioned Halo 2???? xo
*smacks everyone*

and also......

Starcraft Ghost - damn shes hot!
Snake Eater - iduno.....i just wanna try out maa crocodile hat XD
Front Mission 4 - .......giant mechs.....strategy game.....nice graphix......it shall PWN >.<
Fable -....blah blah blah.....yeah looks fun
GT4 -....Id really like one for teh Xbox.....imagine how much better it will look >.<....but ps2 is ok i guess-_-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Directors Cut -- Loved SO: Second Story for PS
Front Mission 4 -- Loved FM 3
Kingdom Hearts 2 -- UNKNOWN HOODED BAD GUYS!
Final Fantasy XII -- C'mon, of course!
Sammy vs Capcom -- I wanna see Dizzy vs Morrigan. :D
Silent Hill 4 -- You gotta check out the trailer. CREEPY AS HELL!
Xenosaga Episode 2 -- RPG epic of all time?
King of Fighters 2003 (should it ever be ported for U.S. release) -- Gotta love this installment of KOF

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

FFVII - osi a big ff fan

Signature

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Metal Gear Solid 3-- I have played the first two series. They are awesome. How could I possibly miss the third one.
FFXII--Kinda cause FFX-2 kinda disappointed me.

Signature

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Doom 3 (when it makes its XBOX release)
Halo 2 (xbox)
MechAssault 2 (xbox)
Star Ocean: Till the end of time(PS2)
Full Metal Alchemist (PS2)
FFXV (always have to dream)

May the Woot be with you!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

as of the moment I can only think of Half'-life 2 which by the way is kind of interesting to play in its current state XD.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

MGS3
SH4

Errr...

MGS3

Halo 2

KH2

Half-Life 2
La Pucille (sp?)
WoW
and FFXII

How can you ppl not mention GT4!?! *dies*

GT4 - I've been waiting for this game since last summer XD GT 3 A-spec was awesome. I look forward to this game in everyway. New cars, internet option (I plan on kicking a certain someone's butt), new tracks and better gfx

FFXII - Always been an FF fan. Seen the trailers and read a bit about the storyline, should be interesting ...

KH2 - Saw the secret ending ... I wanna know what happens!

SH4 - Liked what I've seen from the trailer. The makers of Silent Hill haven't really disappointed me yet and looks like they gain more of my respect on this one. I dunno how much more they can scare me tho.

MG3 - I liked the story in MG2. I haven't had much of a chance to read up about this one but I'm sure they'll make it interesting. Might not be good as MG2 but I'd give it a go.

... that reminds me I forgot the Fatal Frame 2 game is already released. Gotta get around to getting that.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Halo 2...I'm getting very anxious.

And StarCraft Ghost. I love Blizzard games.

Signature

doom 3, silent hill 4, and mgs3 though i wont be able to play any of them since my comp blows and no PS2

kh2 and halo 2 because the first ones were GREAT!!!

remember the brighter the light the greater the shadow

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

halo 2! im a huge halo freak and me and my friends play almost every weekened for like 7 hours! WOOH!

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

World of Warcraft. Oh no...I cant go for those games again.My llittle outside life will end.
I love playing characters inside open RPGs with quests to discover and enemies to unfold.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

lets seee.........

GT4 - im a huge racing fan....and nothin out do GT so far......
Star Ocean: TIll the end of Time - looks good....and i like the previous series too
Front Mission 4 - MECHAS!!!!

and then there are MGS3, SH4, FF12....wow.....so many titles....so little time

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Xenosaga Episode II
Kingdom Hearts II... I want to know what happened to riku... and the hooded guy... who is he?

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.