Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you? - Minitokyo

Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

It's really easy actually ,it's all up to ourselve's to decide.Think about it, everyone has a different idea in giving up and keeping it.

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

I'm asian. I can't stop.

Actually, I found that the more I matured, the more I enjoyed anime and manga...I wouldn't have been able to appreciate serious shows like, say, Gundam as fully as I do now then back when I was a kid... so I kinda doubt that growing up will make me lose interest in anime and manga...maybe just shift my taste towards stuff with more mature themes...

I am not worried at all...my mum is 44, she is as obsessed with anime as me...actually she loves gundam seed/destiny more then me. I think its cool that u can enjoy something for so long. I think the quality of anime is getting better and better and i hope i can keep watching for as long as it takes and never think i am too old for it.

\(^o^)/

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

nope i sincerely doubt it, nearly 18, and i've just really gotten into manga and anime ^^ and i'm hooked! it's gonna take a long, long time for me to grow out of it :)

No..cuz i think i have already grown up, and i have been watching anime since i was 6.. so that's 10 years passed already and it is even getting mroe intresting cuz the new animes are obviously much better than the old ones. I think animes will advance even more in the future so i dun think ill get bored of it.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Even when i grow up, i still think i will be interested in anime. In the sense of my parents, they still like the old music they liked when they were young, so in that sense, i will still like the things i like now.

ahh...that's what my sister told me, but i love anime and manga soo much! i dont want to believe what she says... i dont want to part away from it!! (that sounds a bit odd XD) i hope i still like it as much as i do now when i grow up, and if i meet someone and get married or something, i hope that other person will respect my interests in anime/manga. i know some parents who actually watch anime with their sons or daughters! i hope i can be that kind of parent one day, sharing my love of anime with everyone i care about! :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

oh, i still like anime/manga event i grow up. why have to stop like them? when all most artist creater anime/manga are grow up, old. they still like, interested in anime/manga. so no reason to lost interested in anime/manga. they more real than catton. just like live but except some too extreme fictitious- super power- but all most fun lovely character......
Anime/manga are rock!!! XP

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

no damn way will this addict loose his love of anime XD! if you really love something youll never really grow out of it.

i hope i won't lose the interest in anime/manga when i grow up more..... ok... I#ve already grown up but i think i can grow more........ i hope i won't forget the fun...

gountessg

Dark Angel

Anime was is and will be my greatest surviving element. It´s like air. if there woun´t be manga in my life I won´t be alive. I love them.

what is your purpose in life?

Kuros

Kuros

Ash Ketchum in the flesh.

It's a hobby, and to my knowledge people don't really give up on that crap. Personally as I get older I will most likely have MORE free time compared to now, so I'll probably in fact spend more time watching anime when I come to the point.

This dude that is 52 comes into my store quite a bit and he's still renting anime. I know his daughters (5 and 7) both really like anime as well. That'll probably be me when I'm old.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I don't want to think that this is going to happend, but now not watching that much anime, its just a weird thing. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Quote by TaurecJust grow old don't ever grow up .... it's a big mistake if you do.

I agree but If I do grow up I hope I still like it

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I'm already getting into that stage of not liking anime as much as I used to. Only reason I stick around is because every year atleast one anime brings me back into the anime fold....plus I always need to get my ecchi fix. :D

have you never understand the meaning of peter pan, it doesn't matter how old are you, it's what you feel about, I almost have 10 years from to be anime/manga adict and I will never go back, let me tell you I play video games since de atari and I still do it because its always fresh

n.e.v.e.r will i loose my love of anime and manga becuse i will always enjoy it.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I'm finding myself watching far less than I use to. I still like it I guess. I doubt it'll ever completely leave me though.

I reckon I won't be as obsessed with it because there will be other things but I'll still like it.

hmm.... i dun think i will grow out of it

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Yes and its possible this could be one of those "phases" in life but there are a few adults that i know of who are pretty cool but watch shows like zatch bell o.O

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Wow, I've never thought of that before('0') Well, it is going to be sad if that does happen one day. Anime is like my favorite thing and if someday I grow up and not like it anymore that'll be a sad thing. <_< Oh well got to grow up someday,but at least it's not now. ^_^'

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.