Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime O.S.T. - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, just wondering if anybody on MT actually buy anime OSTs (Official Sound Tracks). The OSTs are generally quite expense here in Canada, since they have to ship it all the way here, and you can never find the one you want because they are always out of stock ><. I, myself, have bought some of them, but there are 1 or 2 that I had to reserve in the store when they are in stock. Took quite a long time to get it. Some people think that OST aren't worth to get since you can just get the songs from somewhere (not mentioning how you get them ^_^' ). But it is more like a memento from the anime. (Have to get every Air merchandise^^)

Anyway, I will stop wasting your time, and ask you that if you guys ever buy the OSTs? If yes, why do you buy them? and what OSTs did you bought?

Signature

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

I buy some OSTs but I mostly download them off BoxTorrents..

I own all Gundam Seed OSTs and FMP, fmp:f?, and FMP TSR OST.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've bought a couple of OSTs because they were pretty good price (for an OST... ^_^'). the rurouni kenshin one was a no- brainer... it is one of my favorite series of all time! the other ones were because i had yet to discover the world of dLing music online... XP.

OSTs that i have:

rurouni kenshin premium set (3 cds)
fushigi yuugi set (3 cds)
ayashi no ceres- celestial
gensomaden saiyuki- greatest hits (or something like that... can't remember the title of it)

i've also got the Move: Rewind collection (not an anime OST i know, but they do a lot of music for Initial D and whatnot...)

Signature Image

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

erm....i download them mostly... hehe.. -_-"

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Downloading is illegal if it's not authorized and not paid!

Anyways, I buy it...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

mostly all of them got from downloading from the internet.

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

err, no? i don't own any. not exactly cheap. can't afford it. so, i mostly download them :P

Quote by AkaikenDownloading is illegal if it's not authorized and not paid!Anyways, I buy it...

yeah, i know, but i can't afford it :P

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by royaldarknesserr, no? i don't own any. not exactly cheap. can't afford it. so, i mostly download them :P

Quote by AkaikenDownloading is illegal if it's not authorized and not paid!Anyways, I buy it...

yeah, i know, but i can't afford it :P

Well, I also download from the net, hehehe!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

i have a few. most of them i wont buy

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

well, im a member in this site where you can download them and i donated so i guess thats kinda legal. :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

I've only bought one, and that was the Gundam Seed one.. and that was more like a present. And like how kawaiikiyomi says, I download the others so I see no point in buying..

I used to be in the same situation as RainOfStars until the money starts building up thanks to little bit of savings here and there.

It all started with a couple of OSTs which I'm dying to get (i.e. Ah! My Goddess OVA OST Plus Series). Ever since, I've been hooked with buying an album every now and then.

The result? Well I've got a shelf full of AOSTs, and I'm sometimes proud to see this little collection, too. Part of my pride is because they're all original non pirated soundtracks.

I won't list what I have because that'll be time consuning.

As for my digital AOST collection.... well I'll pass on that.

(I have many O.S.Ts!!! Yes there are very expensive in Germany,too!^^

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I download all of mine. I just don't like buying OSTs. Plus I'm too lazy to actually go out to the store and buy 'em.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Well I've bought all my OST's on-line as they are cheaper then going into a store and geting them imported or buying them if they are in stock (costs are an average £10 on-line which is cheaper than the over inflated £16+ from any music store)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I've purchased/imported around 50 or so, but it's an expensive hobby since I like so much music, so I've resorted to downloading these last few years.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i think they're expensive anywhere.that's why websites giving free downloads exist.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I would buy them if they sell those here but being a anime fan in the Netherlands sucks :(

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

eden13600

eden13600

Mr. Lonely

well, i usually buy OST a lot back then... but for now i reduce it.... because the money problem... ^_^' it's really expensive here in Malaysia too! and now i'm usually download the song from website lol.... ^_^' anyway, i don't prefer to buy OST right now because of the money problem...

Friends still are friends, but just cannot too caring about friends and about to forgot your family..... :)

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

dont have any OST collection of any anime. but if ever i will have to download it because back here in the city an anime alone is very much expensive how much more is the OST.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

One of the irony thing about buying AOSTs is the fact that they are both expensive, and difficult to treat it as your average pop or any regular music CD.

I've had such a problem for quite a while when buying anime soundtracks from the local store. More than often my favourite soundtrack has arrived, and picking it up then listen to it on the bus pulls you into a whole new dimension which makes you think: "so what am I doing with a CD having Mahoro's face slap bang on the cover?" And everyone is looking at you from the corner of their eyes.

So live it and face it, it's a many sided thing about owning anime OSTs - you like them and download them... you prefer the actual genuine CD because you love it too much... there are people out there drooling at your ownership of an album... and strangers may look at you in disbelief when they don't understand what an otaku is =p

i download them mostly

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

in greece its almost impossible to find anime osts and when you do they cost a fortune... and without a credit-card you cant get them through the net either. i might try to get nami tamaki's latest album but until now all my stuff is downloaded. a shame.

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

It get expensive to get the ost's through purchasing... downloading has become the way to go

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.