Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you eat your ramen? - Minitokyo

How do you eat your ramen?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I was wondering how people make and eat there ramen noodles!
I like to take my beef ramen noodles and put parmesian cheese on it! It melts and it becomes yummy....eh..I'm hungry..-__-;

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

with "vang tung"... a chinese kind of little pastry and/or with chicken wings

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I guess I eat it like it comes. Next time, I'll have to try to put some mozzarela cheese over it.(I'm a big cheese lover)

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

hmmmm.. yummmm I like ramen I like to eat it with chopstics.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

uhh. . .with chopsticks. . . lol

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I use forks and chopsticks.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

forks, havent goten my hands on chopsticks...

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

yummmm !
I Love ramen !
Remember when I went over to Japan we went to the ramen museum; there we had to buy tickets to get into a little restuarant where we ate a huge-az bowl of ramen !
yum !
I haven't tried it with cheese....... so does that mean that the noodles are dry i.e. not in soup?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

hot very hot!!!... temp wise not spice wise. i also put chicken, beef or pork depending on my mood

I like all kinds. There's a ramen restaurant close to work that I go to which has really good hakata ramen.

When home, I like to try various instant ramens. Oftentimes I go with the cheapo brand 10 cent maruchan ramen... so much better than the Nissn cup of noodles!

Occasionally mix in 1 egg, but that's all it needs.

chicken flavor boiled on the stove. Same way since 1994 =)

i eat chicken noodle ramen, i cook mine untill the is some soup left, to were the noodles have lots of favor in them. :) Lots of my friends love it i could eat them forever, and never hate them. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I love Kimchi ramen,
its spicy with some sour kimchi inside it...
you'll be sweating and running nose after eating it... hehe ^_^

ltnguyen

ltnguyen

LockedHeart

i usually add an egg, lime juice, a little bit of green onion and red chili pepper. sometimes i add shrimp or meat too.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

um.......cooked :)

Hmmm... I prefer those which are slightly salty with some chicken.I eat with chop sticks too.

Cheese... Never thought of it, but sounds good. Anyone mind teaching me how to cook that? And I thought ramen is suppose to be with soup as the noodle itself has no taste?

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i like to use forks cuz its less complicated.(i can easily use chop sticks, i just feel its better to use forks)

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

violina

violina

detached from the world

Uncooked. I love smashing it and eating it just as is.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

i make and eat ramen all the time and i eat ramen with chop sticks.

instant haha...well i jus like everything on it

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I don't. Unless it's at a restaurant.

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

ok now, ramen or noodles?? x_x neway....i love both! they're really good....

when i used to live in the states (ft.worth tx), i used to eat alot of ramen, and cup noodles, most of the time, they're hott "&" spicey, above all that....i mix hot cheetos with it :).....
different flavours don't matter, ramen is ramen, noodles is noodles, they're all good regardless of what flavour they got ;)......

i just had 2 bowls of ramen last night ^_^..they were spicey! but here in jordan, they don't have hot cheetos :(....i tried other hot chips, they were...alright ~_~

well....here's my share :D.....see ya around!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by SakuraMonsumii like to take my beef ramen noodles and put parmesian cheese on it!

^_^' yup me too :hmpf:

Cooked, chopsticks, hot, Tasty

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.