Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best & worst thing about being a teen? - Minitokyo

What's the best & worst thing about being a teen?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

Advantages: If you make a mistake, it is no big deal, you have a lot of time to correct it.
You dont have to work for food and for your clothes, dad, mom or the dog are going to give the money.
Disadvantages: You are considered an idiot, with no experience in life. However, i have seen a lot of teenagers that are more clever and well behaviour than a lot of adults.

Peer pressure, *sigh* I give in so easily...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

best: almost becoming a adult, just without te responsibilities.
worst: hormones esp. like w-acne.

Best thing? Indestructability and omnipotence.

Worst thing? When you get shot by your best friend since you were both tripping on heroine.

Best: Time to relax...
Worst: Hormonal imbalances and changes... XP

being a teen you want to explore things and i dotn mean it that way people!
you tend to think you know every thing and think this is the best decision you would make! to tell you the truth it is true 50/50 of the time and you have to think really hard if you are sure you wanto to do it!

also you tend to be rebellious, that was the part i like and hated bacuse i hate to argeu and yell at people

chocochill

chocochill

XX Unquenchable Worshipper XX

Best : Get Some Trust From The Adult, Being One Step Closer To Adult, Understand Many Things, More Taller, etc
Worst : Love Problem, Hormonal Imbalances, etc

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

BEST: Finding the love of your lives, knowing that younger people think you're more responsible

WORST: depression, not being understood

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Whats a Teen? i've only been a human with needs and the mind to create and destroy. like wise. we are depressed and missunderstood when minds are at the mid point of creation and destruction.

Always present, but never there.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

the worst thing is getting punished for being "rebellious", when it's completely natural for a teen to be rebellious. . . hell, teens back in ancient greece were just as rebellious. . . except they couldnt get any DUI's, lol

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Quote by SekiRyuuthe worst thing is getting punished for being "rebellious", when it's completely natural for a teen to be rebellious. . . hell, teens back in ancient greece were just as rebellious. . . except they couldnt get any DUI's, lol

Huh? Sure they could!

"Sir, your son just ran the family chariot into the temple of Athena. She's not happy."

:)

By the by...I was never rebellious as a teen. I was studious, extremely responsible, respectful of autority...and completely boring. Then I grew up and turned into a teacher. Imagine that. :)

Edit: Since I didn't answer the question at hand...Best thing is not having a real job and real responsibilities. You think you do when you're going through it, but wow do you get proved wrong later. Worst thing...having lots of things you want to buy and not having much money. Though that doesn't really go away when you get older, either.

WWLAOS

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

heero12

heero12

the fallen

The best is defineitly being able to take risks and try alot of stuff for fun

the worst is well I guess taking risks and ending up holding the short end of the stick

no regrets for a believer

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Hmm... school was easy. Didn't really have to do much to get an A in high school.

Signature

kailone

wandering dreams...

when i became a teen, things didn't really change for me, until i began highschool. when i did, i realized that i had more freedom than i did before. ^^your actions and opinions seem to be taken more seriously, too.
worst part? hmm, i dunno really^^"

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

Traize

Traize

Design Student

The best thing is once you're finished with all the lower levels of school & are in those 2 or 3 years prior to University, I don't know what its like elsewhere, but when we hit that time in the UK we go onto A-Levels which is like being half way between University & school.

Its great, loads of hanging out, just kicking back, no worries, good friends, good times, my best memories are just all of us laying back on the grass, listening to good music in the sun, playing some football & just generally chillin' in good company.

So enjoy yourself, make good mates & take things easy, studying is important & you need to stick with it for yourself in the future, but don't close yourself away, get out there & live, its the best chance you'll ever get to waste time well ;)

As for bad things...

Heh, its all down to hormones really, making dumbass mistakes & such that at the times just make complete sense then you get a little older, look back & actually want to go back & punch yourself in the face...

Well, I would...

"Hey younger me, you know all those things you think are great ideas? Yeah, well, they're not." *punch*

;)

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

Best: No worries, you just have to study, hang out with friends and they always have time, you can play all day etc etc

Worst: Well, if you hate studying, yeah, its the worst and.. when you're not matured and you did something stupid, you think back, its like, you don't know whether to laugh or feel shy and you'll think whether the friend still remembers it and hopes she/he didn't.

good - ur closer to doing things that have age requirements
bad -ur closer to being old

serious things are just hormone changes

aiya.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by kitsuneyoumaBest thing about being a teen - not having the responsibilities of an adult.

I would also say the same thing as well. As a teenager, you should be considered very lucky that your parents would be even spoiling you right about now and having them give you the things you want, because when it comes towards the time when you are clearly living on your own and living freely as an independent, life would turn out to be a whole lot harder. That is why I consider that some teenagers will never learn what it is like to handle any kind of responsibility at all, and in due time, if they don't even comprehend the situation as seriously as they should, they will end up pretty much under the low end of society, for perhaps the rest of their lives. It is definitely sad to hear about, but unfortunately in this case, it turns out pretty true at the end. Make sure you can get what you might as well "deserve" over there. Who knows when that might be the last time you'll ever be having some fun.

The worst thing about teenagers - being far too immature, especially those individuals who clearly don't act their age. The North American mindset nowadays has been a very drastic and contagious one compared to the world and its entire counterparts when it comes to erratic teen behavior and how they handle well to everyday life problems. Clearly, the media is to blame for influencing them. I am not trying to offend anybody, but that is how a lot of the world is seeing North American citizens nowadays, especially the United States. If only they had some conscience in mind rather than thinking it would be great to slack off, skip school, and to take it easy, would this latest generation never turn out be as corruptive as it was never meant to be.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mostly hormones.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

The best things about beeing a teen:
-Experiences
-Realization of one's self
-LOVE (bf/gf)
-little independence (malling with friends!)

The worst things about being a teen:
-Hormones (man, the pimples are dreadful!)
-Too much reponsibilty
-Too much expectancy of the parents (they're always wishing that you'll be a good person because someday like Einstein... That's too much...)
-Peer Pressure (totally hate it!)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

well i guess experiencing new things cud be fun, then agen it may not be, depends on the person i guess.and usually its in your teen yrs that decides most of how ur personality is gonna turn out because its the time when u experience lots of things and made to decide how to overcome or handle it and once u do choose for the first time its kinda hard to change later >_>. well enjoying ur teen life also depends on the crowd u hang around with, wether they support who u are or pressure u to change. being a teen, u are open to lots of peer pressure, so choose your friends well^^. well some thing to look forward to is the more flexible freedom u will gradually be given. and srry for it being long i just thought u would need some advice since ur gonna be a teen soon -_- ^_^

Hikari Artwork

Best thing about being a teen? Young love. Worst thing? Raging hormones, lol. Oh and puberty. Puberty sucks. Now I'm 22. I feel OLD.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Going to become a teen?....
well the worst thing that ive done was sitting next to someone who appears to be a moneystealing jerk....
you should always watch out when you are choosing a spot to sit down if your friends arent in the same class....

Meow~

Suddenly noticing annoying things about people that never annoyed you before. That's one of the really important bad things. Good things are: Getting cooler clothes... Going hyper... Lots of good things!
Laura X

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.