Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Clothes in anime/manga - Minitokyo

Clothes in anime/manga

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Don't you think that the clothes characters wear in anime are awesome? but of course if we wore some of the things anime characters wear...well...that'll be interesting....What are your general thoughts on anime clothing and would you dress up like your fave character(normally)?

the school clothes look decent..even for the boys...

it works for me as long as it doesn't look that gay ...

( I prefer the school uniforms from Fruba ( Fruits Basket ) they're pretty nice )

so....the most pretty uniform I already look is the chuunin uniform in Naruto....like it!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

mm i really wanna get my hands on an Uchiha Clan T-shirt, like the one Sasuke wears with the full rounded collar, i rekon its awesome.

I think the clothes are cool :) especially the heavy detailed traditional clothes :)

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

school uniforms or T-shirts! the traditional costum is nice but looks hard to move around..

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

I'd take something more pratical rather than an elaborate costume.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

kesshin

Of the Twilight Darkening

I really love the traditional clothing, and the Shinigami outfits in Bleach are just awesome. Trinity Blood clothes also great. But if I could wear anything I'd go for Shinigami or Akabane Kourodo from Get Backers' outfit. Dramatic, but simple and practical. Don't think i could do the hat-thing though...

The spreading world within my dreams is the last secret garden
I'm disappearing from within you, but don't forget
My name...
Signature

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I'd have to say their clothes are totally awesome... some you wouldn't normally see everyday.

"would you dress up like your fave character(normally)?"
---- >> Nope. My mom won't allow me to die my hair and I know I wouldn't look good at all. But I now somebody who does... My Naruto classmate in Comm 3!

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Well, it depends on what type of clothes if it is school clothes, it's okay, if it is something like not what people wear everyday, Yes :) Game clothes are cute too :) Like final fantasy :)

I'm Back!!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yeah it depends on what the characters are wearing. I would want to stay out of a seifuku cuz those things are so typical. I think i'd get too sweaty in a Shinigami(from Bleach) get-up, but it would look really good.

i would want to wear a uniform similar in style to the Paper Sisters from rodtv- the one with white and a solid color, not the one that's just a black leotardish thing. Hmm I know I already wrote this somewhere else....

Signature Image

hmmm...do you think that we should have japanese stlye uniforms at our school?....cuz you know it looks good :P

I think that the clothing on anime characters are cool but i wouldnt really
like to wear them because then i would feel like im coping the style of them and personally I like my style of clothes.
;)

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

The school uniforms, the traditional costum and the clothes of Final Fantasy i liked, are awesome :D

Signature

i like traditional clothes...
i have miko's costume & a yukata in my closet..
and want to have a shinigami costume also (from bleach)
i usually wear it on japanese culture festival or cosplay festival
since it's traditional, i think it's okay to wear it on japanese culture festival ^^

but edward elric's clothes are awesome :)
i don't know where i'll wear so i'm not interested in making one ^^

Signature

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

Summer Kimono, Kimono look good in Anime ^_^

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Ohh yeaaa i like kanako's clothing awww but all anime clothes rock lol

Not that I would want to wear them IRL, but anime clothings look cool and interesting (especially the school uniforms); they tell me something about culture. :D

This is my signature!

Ya the clothing in anime's are awesome but I find when people try to cosplay that is just looks odd, now if only our world was anime...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

If my school had to wear the school uniforms like in anime, I'd be one happy girl! >.< But we dont -__-;; soOo...I made one myself! yay! its cute! I wear it when im walking around my neighborhood...o.o

anyhoo, Yeah anime clothes are awesome! I dont really like the really skimpy ones for the girls though..i couldnt wear stuff like that..X3 but the goth/lolita outfits they have are just so awesome! I'd love one of those! ^-^ And the way the guys dress too! they have nice clothes! :3 well, thats meh opinion..^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Quote by kesshinthe Shinigami outfits in
Bleach are just awesome.

Seconded!

clothes in anime . . . . Paradise Kiss.
Forget the uniforms, the gothic lolita styles are awesome.

I agree anime clothes are awesome specially the school uniforms for me o_0,

If I was going out to a club, maybe, but not in everyday life.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.