Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you really think about the opposite sex? - Minitokyo

What do you really think about the opposite sex?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

What do you really think about the opposite sex?

In my case, i think women are the beautiful gift in this world! ^^,.... sometimes they're annoying (just like us) but it's ok!. I love them!

*Sending kisses and flowers to all women in the world*

Pd. Sorry about the annoying thing!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

no comment!! :)

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

gurl? hmmm... well women arent really different i dont think, its just that their feelings are soemtimes hard to comprehend but i guess if u listen someitmes and try to help gurls are just really cool to hang around with but in my case most of the gurls i know are better off friends "eyes watering" lol jk jk. Yea their not all that different and yea some are pretty cute!!! lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Um........sometimes females are sexy, sometimes they aren't.

That's the simplified version.

Signature

You know... games games games... that's my take on women. if you can put up with all the games they play than you're one step closer to harmony. God love em (I certainly have and do), but for the sake of all that is holy, the games MUST stop! *falls silent and shifts his eyes from side to side*

Asahi

Asahi

gone

thats diffent.. some are silly, unbearable, nice, cute, great ...

btw they could be nice if they want XD lol - girls too.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

guys are a bunch of perverts with just one thing on their minds... ^_^'

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by Ardithguys are a bunch of perverts with just one thing on their minds... ^_^'

Well I guess that's what they call "animal instinct" :D

Quote by Ardithguys are a bunch of perverts with just one thing on their minds... ^_^'

not all of them lol...

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

I think Girl are alway Mysterious/Complex Living creature..
They are always hard to understand
......But yet they are attractive....

by the way
I think Guy are sometimes complex too..
Not all of us living just by Instint......
We need a scaner and a pc too... (^v^)

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

yah their cute alright.. i agree they are prettier then men.....

but then... some females are hateful... ..... ........ like those who only seek fasion and popularity.. and care nothing about others... those are hateful....

can't really say because everyone is so different :sweat:

hm... yah... its just sometimes you think the good direction about them... then theres the bad direction about them.. its hard to think them all at a time.. hard.. too hard...

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

...mmm i like them all!!! the women are so beautiful!!! XD

you're cold blooded! -_-

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I like girls..

and I'm a guy too :nya:

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

hmmm well its hard to put it into one thought... like anything living there are the good and the bad.

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I don't care... I love them. That's all I can say :)

Quote by "Ardith"guys are a bunch of perverts with just one thing on their minds...

Not all guys think about it. There are some who think about others things :)

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

need more adjectifs to describe.....but a few are okay, although all are complicated at some stuff, but so are we.......love their freedom, hate when they think they are the best or say have always right, for instance. Didn't vote ^_^'

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

I like girls 'cause they opened my mind a lot... if they weren't here, i think i'll don't know what to do. They see things differently and share it.

i'd say somehow it's true, but not all guys... and there are girls like that too.

PS: sorry for my bad english, hope u anderstood something

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by Kasumi1988no comment!! :)

is it that bad? :sweat:

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

girls are the most beautiful "thing" of the nature that ive ever saw, but i just dont like the crazy ones ( dont stop yelling for exemple ).

ShatteredLight

ShatteredLight

Shattered Light

Some boys are really stupid...but DAMN are they hot! o-o

ph34r my sig!! ph34r it!

honestly i dont really differentiate on both sexes, its the same thing to me, i mean we are all people.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.